Owners manual

CajunMan89

Threads
I recently acquired a used Karcher pressure washer that has a 5 HP Quantum XTS Clean Power 50 engine. Does anyone have a copy of the correct engine manual?

I did find some paperwork on it, but nothing has the oil specs. on it.

Any help with this matter is greatly appreciated!

ThaxtexGM

Threads
Please post the model and type of the engine I can email it to you :)

CajunMan89

Threads

cambre

Threads
I recently acquired a used Karcher pressure washer that has a 5 HP Quantum XTS Clean Power 50 engine. Does anyone have a copy of the correct engine manual?

I did find some paperwork on it, but nothing has the oil specs. on it.

Any help with this matter is greatly appreciated!

Hi CajunMan89: Are you a real cajun? I am. I'm from New Iberia La. Been in this foreign country (Oklahoma) for a while. I have the same washer that you do. My manual is in my shop. I will get it today and get the info. and get it back to you---Cambre aka coonass

CajunMan89

Threads
Hi CajunMan89: Are you a real cajun? I am. I'm from New Iberia La. Been in this foreign country (Oklahoma) for a while. I have the same washer that you do. My manual is in my shop. I will get it today and get the info. and get it back to you---Cambre aka coonass

Merci beaucoup, mon ami!

cambre

Threads
Merci beaucoup, mon ami!

Sorry I didn't answer sooner. My washer has a Honda engine on it. I have several Briggs & Stratton engines. I have had many in the past. Any good brand oil that is 5w-20w, 10w- 30w can be used. I use Pennzoil in every thing I own. Cambre---I need some crawfish gumbo.