Export thread

Ortho Max

jacko

jacko

Ortho Max is a really good product to kill sod worms and other pests. I find a lot of products like this have a terrible oder. Does anyone who use this know if it has a bad oder?

D

DakotaMM

Ortho Max does have an odor but I still think it is one of the better products that is out there. If you are looking for a non odor pesticide then you might try TEMPO.

R

Ross

I can stand the odor, because that is one the best products out there. Whatever smell there is, dissipates soon enough, and it's really not that bad anyway.

C

carla6

I use Ortho Max and find it to be a really good product. One of the best on the market, but it does have a terrible odor. I haven't yet figured out a good way to mask it.

M

mowsby

I have a question about using Ortho Max. Do you have to find a day where it is dry? Does it have to stay dry for a certain period of time? If you put it down and it rains the next day was that a waste?

R

Rawlings

As far as I know it becomes rain proof in an hour or so. I would check that it is safe to use for the type of grass you have though, some of these products have warnings about this.