Export thread

Organic Lawn Care Tips

AllenPKang

AllenPKang

If you want to be successful as a natural, organic gardener — or grow a healthy, organic lawn — you may need to think differently about your soil.
Test Your Soil First
Grow the Right Grass
Fertilize Your Lawn
Grass Clippings
Reduce Your Lawn Watering by 70 to 100%.

N

ngotung99

How I can contact you. Please send me your email or skype

N

nerysuccess

I can agree with AllenPKang on what is necessary for your lawn goals. Maintaining your lawn takes consistency and understanding exactly what lawn care includes. My neighbors have done a great job on their lawns, since they are pretty much retired. Since my schedule is a bit crazy, my consistency can be better. I have learned a bit more about what exactly is needed in growing grass, and how important the soil is for a healthy lawn. The soil is so important, and of course testing it would be my first step.

G

Graham Burns

Grass quality is one thing, an extremely important factor is the type of grass that is good for your lawn. I'd suggest checking out this post here about grass types, it includes some great information: http://lawnmowerschoice.com/index.php/2016/11/05/choosing-the-right-grass-for-your-lawn/

A

arslant001

In my opinion if you want to care your lawn. You should hire a lawn care expert who maintain your garden that looks more attractive and beautiful. Check out this website Theperfectlawn.com if you want to hire a gardener.