Export thread

Oh good, it's raining again

Hand2ThePlow

Hand2ThePlow

Man we just can't catch a break. It rains on the weekends, just about dries out and rains again. We're expecting nearly 2" again today.

Do they make pontoons for lawn mowers?

BKBrown

BKBrown

I've never seen any :laughing: I'd rather have too much rain than drought -- Just my preference :wink: !

Hand2ThePlow

Hand2ThePlow

I'd rather have too much rain than drought -- Just my preference :wink: !

My preference tends to change based on how wet or dry it is.

Rooster7

Rooster7

My preference tends to changed based on how wet or dry it is.

You would make a great farmer! :laughing:

Z

Zeroturn

We were able to mow today! :biggrin: It has been raining here on and off too for a couple of weeks. I would prefer the rain on the weekdays when I'm at work and nothing but sunshine on the weekends. Then again when it's super sunny out I don't want to be mowing, I want to be doing something much more fun!

mystreba

mystreba

Speaking of rain, I just installed a french drain along my fence where a swale collects all the storm runoff. The drain empties into a basin with a tee - which it then hard-piped 150' through a trench to the back lot. Can't wait to see if it works :rolleyes:

M

monica123

Oh my goodness, we have had so much rain in the last two weeks that it is ridiculous, my back yard looks like a muddy pond, it's worse where we are doing renovations. My gardens like it though.

J

JimmyWeb

Move to Virginia if you don't like the rain. We get scattered storms here and there but it never lasts for that long. It's not quite a drought but we could definitely use some of your rain over here.:smile:

Man we just can't catch a break. It rains on the weekends, just about dries out and rains again. We're expecting nearly 2" again today.

Hand2ThePlow

Hand2ThePlow

...we could definitely use some of your rain over here.:smile:

I'll see what I can do to send some your way. We got hammered again on Saturday, Sunday and again today. :frown::frown::frown: