Export thread

newbie with zero turn

E

engraver1

good morning,
i just bought a hustler sd 54" cut. signed papers yesterday, wont get delivered for 1 week
i guess i can get out of contract if i want. any opinions on hustler raptor sd 54"
or hustler in general would be greatly appreciated.
thanks
Howard

Catherine

Catherine

:welcome:

I'm going to move your thread to our Hustler section to see if we can find you some opinions.

E

engraver1

:welcome:

I'm going to move your thread to our Hustler section to see if we can find you some opinions.

thanks for your help
engraver1

N

neetan

Welcome

577jersey

Great mower,,been beating mine up commercially for a couple months,,other than a few small things its worth every penny!!

Datadave

Datadave

good morning,
i just bought a hustler sd 54" cut. signed papers yesterday, wont get delivered for 1 week
i guess i can get out of contract if i want. any opinions on hustler raptor sd 54"
thanks
Howard

So did you take delivery yet?
I took delivery of my Hustler Raptor SD 54" yesterday and put 3.5 hours on it (So far so good)
Dave

G

Good 1 Brian

Got a Raptor SD 42" in April did the first oil change with 10 hours on the clock works great with a Kohler engine so far time will tell :smile:

577jersey

Got a Raptor SD 42" in April did the first oil change with 10 hours on the clock works great with a Kohler engine so far time will tell :smile:
I got a friend with 150 hours on that 7000 series...you will be just fine :)

K

kraky

I was just at my dealer this morning picking up one of those rack em basket catchers for fall leaves for my Fast Track. I asked the sales guy if they were having any trouble with the 7000 and he said no... but he had seen a service bulletin about a casting defect affecting the fuel pump. He said they had quite a few of them out and he wasn't worried at all.

M

markus

good morning,
thanks
Howard

If going down hill be careful and S L O W D O W N
Four and half years with a Cub RZT . Just got my first ZT lift jack and finished a deck cleaning and blade change . Happy :eek: