New Mower

Nwatson99

Threads
Ahh the new mower smell, it is nice feeling to have one for sure.

TaskForceLawnCare

Threads
ForumRunner_20140819_072426.png

ForumRunner_20140819_072443.png

here's a couple of my new scags took them straight from the dealer to the job and wet Indiana grass.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Well don't know what I can say. The Z Master has a fantastic cut for the High lift blades and as soon as I can I'll switch those out for the G6 Gator blades. The really weird thing is the Lap Bars and how they work and feel, I never used lap bars with struts before, it's like the on hydros or something. Over all the mower performed great just as I would expect from a Toro.

LoCo86

Threads
Well don't know what I can say. The Z Master has a fantastic cut for the High lift blades and as soon as I can I'll switch those out for the G6 Gator blades. The really weird thing is the Lap Bars and how they work and feel, I never used lap bars with struts before, it's like the on hydros or something. Over all the mower performed great just as I would expect from a Toro.

Are you still liking your mower or do you wish you went with a larger deck or maybe another Grandstand?

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Are you still liking your mower or do you wish you went with a larger deck or maybe another Grandstand?

Loving it. As far as the deck size goes, I really couldn't justify going any bigger with the size of property's I'm mowing the 48" is is perfect for what I do and if I run into any large property's we just use both the mowers and we knock them out real quick.

TaskForceLawnCare

Threads
I haven't been to Florida in a while by that I mean about 10 years. Ric are you in an area with just tiny yards? I wish I could save on over head and just run smaller decks.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I haven't been to Florida in a while by that I mean about 10 years. Ric are you in an area with just tiny yards? I wish I could save on over head and just run smaller decks.

Our yards or lots here run from 1/8th to 1 acre. My problem with running a larger deck is fenced in back yards with 40" gates, that's where the Grandstand comes in handy with the 36" deck. I prefer to stay 1/2 acre or under. I prefer to run the smaller deck, I just think they have a better cut but that's JMO.