Export thread

New member with a Cub Cadet Problem, hello Everyone!

F

floridabowler

Hi, everyone, I'm having a small problem with my cub cadet, self-propelled, mower with the single-lever height adjuster... It won't stay on the highest position. When I engage the lever that makes the wheels turn, it wants to jump off the top position. Anybody having this problem? Any Ideas?

Briana

Briana

Hey there - WELCOME to LMF!

I moved your thread to the Cub Cadet Forum. :smile:

R

robert

Hello Floridabowler, Can anyone help out?

F

floridabowler

Hello Floridabowler, Can anyone help out?

Not much help so far...couple of comments in the other thread but no real answers yet. Why do you ask?

R

robert

there are alot of smart people here, just surprised that no one has checked in yet - its seems that if you or I have a problem many many others have had it and found a way to fix it. Hopefully someone will help out.

O

originalswampfox

Ok! just for starters I'm not one of the smart people on this site. It has been a while but if I remember right the lever slides all wheels up or down and each wheel slides into a indentation in the brackets. It is most likely a linkage problem. The wheels are no sliding into these indentations. Enough of my rambling, give us the model number and maybe i can find a diagram that would be more helpful.:smile:

F

floridabowler

Cub Cadet model # 959435 also has the number 12A-18MCO56 under the first number.
This was purchased at Home Depot a couple of years ago, maybe 3 yrs.