Export thread

New Member Restoring Bunton

T

Terry Crawford

Hello to everybody.
Terry Crawford here. My brother passed away and saved me a Bunton walk behind model B321-8BTC. My grand son and I are in the process of rebuilding it. The one thing I am having trouble with is finding a source to replace the original decals. I did call a place in Texas but I didn't have any luck. Does anybody have a source that I can check out?
Thank you
Terry Crawford

Catherine

Catherine

:welcome:

That sounds like a great project!

I'm going to move your thread over to our general buying and pricing section. Hopefully someone over there will know.

B

bertsmobile1

Find some one doing repo decals on evilbay or craigs list etc and write to them.
A lot of these people has massive decal catalogues they just don't bother to print obscure ones as if they are foil they are really expensive to print ( foil prints are the only ones that are truely colorfast )

S

snorky1

there is a company out of australia that makes reproduction decals for alot of different mowers, if you find them on ebay send them a private message to see if they can make a couple sets for you thats what i was forced to do for my mower. mine are in the mail as i type this.

Boobala

Boobala

Original decals & stickers are hard to find for older machines ( and expensive ) they are usually found in the original equipments owners manual or parts listing therein.. you might try some Graphics shops ..
some are capable of creating A "skin" that is actually a paint job ... done in a few hours I recently saw pics of a car done in "chrome-plate" ... neat ...but a little "over the top" for my taste ... anyway if you could provide a pic or drawing of your wanted decal they might be able to help ... Boobala