Export thread

New Member from Cleveland

P

playhaus

Hi, I'm new to the forum, I have been using a Scag Tiger Cub for at least 15 years. I am a student at the Cleveland Institute of Art in Ohio. I am studying industrial design and working on a ZTR project right now. I have always had difficulty steering/accelerating with one hand as I drive through swing sets or around pine trees. Even taking one hand off the lap bars to change music or swat at a bee. I would really like to hear some of your experiences with having to steer with one hand. Would you be interested in an add-on to the bars that helps steer with one hand. Would you be interested in face protection like a windshield? I have a short 20 question survey but since I am new to the site I can't post the link yet. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!

Catherine

Catherine

:welcome:

Welcome to the forum. I'm going to move this thread over to our Scag section.

BlazNT

BlazNT

Hi, I'm new to the forum, I have been using a Scag Tiger Cub for at least 15 years. I am a student at the Cleveland Institute of Art in Ohio. I am studying industrial design and working on a ZTR project right now. I have always had difficulty steering/accelerating with one hand as I drive through swing sets or around pine trees. Even taking one hand off the lap bars to change music or swat at a bee. I would really like to hear some of your experiences with having to steer with one hand. Would you be interested in an add-on to the bars that helps steer with one hand. Would you be interested in face protection like a windshield? I have a short 20 question survey but since I am new to the site I can't post the link yet. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!

My answers are no. no and No.

jekjr

jekjr

I operate a Tiger Cat numerous hours a day.

I operate with one hand or the other about as much as the other and both.

Personally I do not need anything to enhance the experience. You can hold both sticks in one hand and play with them some and you can operate with one hand fairly easy.