New kid on the Block

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Here's my Summer /Fall Tech Tip from Charlie's small engine FB Site . Make sure you run all of your two and four cycle equipment every month . even if your not going to use it . this will help to keep the Ethanol fuel from NOT drying up inside the carburetor on your unit thus clogging it . and If your NOT going to use the Piece of equipment (Say over two months ) then REMOVE the fuel completely . Have a great day Y'all

Thanks for the tip, Charlie.
I have a better tip: Move to a State where NON-ethanol gas is readily available.........carb problems VANISH !!

I know Texas has some weird laws concerning availability of non-ethanol fuels..........

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
The customers all get told to tip the fuel out, then start the engine & run it dry.
Those that do it have no problems , those who don't contribute to my retirement fund.
Now the only mixing bottles in the shop are 1 litre or 500 ml so the fuel will always be fresh.

charlie50

Threads
" Have a great day Y"all " ... DON'T threaten us like that !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

the only time i dont have a good day is if some one brings me a Weed-eater One riding mower . OMG what a pos ! lol

charlie50

Threads
Thanks for the tip, Charlie.
I have a better tip: Move to a State where NON-ethanol gas is readily available.........carb problems VANISH !!

I know Texas has some weird laws concerning availability of non-ethanol fuels..........

I believe Walmart sells non ethanol fuel ..

charlie50

Threads
The customers all get told to tip the fuel out, then start the engine & run it dry.
Those that do it have no problems , those who don't contribute to my retirement fund.
Now the only mixing bottles in the shop are 1 litre or 500 ml so the fuel will always be fresh.

I know guys in the repair biz that Dont say chit about it and keep the work coming back . Dumb Real dumb . good way ta piss a cust off .

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
:welcome:

Welcome to the forum!

Sorry about the 5-posts rule, but it helps to keep the spammers at bay.

charlie50

Threads
:welcome:

Welcome to the forum!

Sorry about the 5-posts rule, but it helps to keep the spammers at bay.

Not a problem Catherine . im all so a member of a Slot players forum (oddly with the same screen format ) Called Jokers Wild slot Forum they have a ten post rule there . so ive seen it before .