Export thread

new hustler super Z

H

howlinwolf

I have had a hustler fastrak 52" kohler courage 20 hp since 2005 mowing 5 acre lawn with hills tons of trees and more. It has done great. Starting to ware down I walked into my local true value and bought a hustler super Z 60" side shoot 27 hp. Did I eat up sellers BS to much or am I golden? Also are there issues I need to make sure I maintain? Starting to have a little buyers remorse. At the time of purchase I was thinking this is the last mower I will have to buy. For the price I sure hope so. Any input, warnings on the super Z hyperdrive to keep this machine running for 20 year plus or just general info will be appreciatedhustler.PNG

577jersey

Na,you will like that mower,just take care of it and dont beat it up too much,,it will last 20 years doing just one 5 acre lawn per week.

D

DK35vince

I had a 21 HP Fastrak 54" for 4 years.
Good mower, I just felt it was a too small and under powered for my 8 acre lawn.
I upsized to a 35 HP, 72" Super Z a few years ago.
I love it, very fast, mows nice, great power.

S

Shughes717

I have had a hustler fastrak 52" kohler courage 20 hp since 2005 mowing 5 acre lawn with hills tons of trees and more. It has done great. Starting to ware down I walked into my local true value and bought a hustler super Z 60" side shoot 27 hp. Did I eat up sellers BS to much or am I golden? Also are there issues I need to make sure I maintain? Starting to have a little buyers remorse. At the time of purchase I was thinking this is the last mower I will have to buy. For the price I sure hope so. Any input, warnings on the super Z hyperdrive to keep this machine running for 20 year plus or just general info will be appreciatedView attachment 28746

The super z is one of the top commercial mowers on the market. 5 acres a week is nothing for a mower like that. Keep it maintained and you won't have any issues. Great mower!

577jersey

The super z is one of the top commercial mowers on the market. 5 acres a week is nothing for a mower like that. Keep it maintained and you won't have any issues. Great mower!
Yeah right,,that mower can do 5 acres per hour with a big deck :)

D

DK35vince

Yeah right,,that mower can do 5 acres per hour with a big deck :)
I mow my 8 acre yard in 2 hours with the 35 HP Super Z, 72" deck.
Some of the rough areas I need to slow down.

577jersey

I mow my 8 acre yard in 2 hours with the 35 HP Super Z, 72" deck.
Some of the rough areas I need to slow down.
Yes sir,the only thing that will slow a zero turn down is rough terrain and slopes,,other than that its hammer time!!
I like to go easy with my SD cause I want it to last a long time,,trying to get 1000 hours or more out of it,we shall see :)