New here. Just bought a Ferris Walk Behind!

Bomba

Threads
Bomba,
How many hours have you got on that Exmark Pioneer and has it served you well??? When I started looking at ZTR's and looked at some Hustlers, the dealer also carried Exmark. The salesman pretty well convinced me that the Exmarks(and the Snapper Commercials that he carried) were out of my budget. But the Pioneers aren't REAL expensive....right? All I know is here in Middle Tennessee, 75% of the lawn care trailers you see on the road have Exmarks on them. That, along with all the good things that are said about them on the forum, you know they've gotta be good machines. I'm just curious as to why they are so much more expensive than rival brands that seem to be just as well made.

Hello DJ, my pioneer is a $7500 machine. But I got $500 off the price with the promotion they were running. It has 13 hours on it. Yes, I would say about the same percentage of lawncare professionals here in North Georgia use Exmark. My dealer has been fantastic so far. I spoke to the lawn care professionals employees and even they love the Exmark product