New 75755 engine problem

retired92

Forum Newbie
Threads
How do you remove the oil drain hose on the Toro Engine 24.5 hp without breaking the holder. I have tried pulling down on the hose nothing moves. Tried using pliers to turn the hose and pulling down still not working. Toro support is a joke for any help.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I agree they can be a PIA the first time you try to remove the hose. Trick I’ve learned is using your pliers to grab the hose about 2” down. Take a small screwdriver and wedge it between the top of the hose and housing. Gently pry down while twisting until you see the hose turn at the top. At this point it’s pRyan, twist, pull down until the hose comes off. When reattaching add a film of grease to the inside of the hose to eliminate any problem in the future.

retired92

Forum Newbie
Threads
I agree they can be a PIA the first time you try to remove the hose. Trick I’ve learned is using your pliers to grab the hose about 2” down. Take a small screwdriver and wedge it between the top of the hose and housing. Gently pry down while twisting until you see the hose turn at the top. At this point it’s pRyan, twist, pull down until the hose comes off. When reattaching add a film of grease to the inside of the hose to eliminate any problem in the future.
Thanks that worked

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Thank you for letting us know. Most guys don’t bother.