Never heard of em

jacko

Threads
I have never heard of a Kubota mower before. In fact I have not heard of a lot of the new brands. I am loving the new sub forums because I am learning a lot. So where are Kubota's made? Who makes them?

dria

Threads
Kubota is a Japanese company. You may have seen them and not know it. Their tractors, mowers, and other construction equipment is usually orange. They make all kinds of things.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
jacko...
The company was established in 1890 Osaka, Japan... heavy equipment manufacturer.
In 1969, Kubota began exporting to the United States, small to medium garden and AG tractors.
In 1988, Kubota opened its first USA manufacturing facility in Gainesville, GA. where they make everything from loaders, backhoes to mowers.
In 1999 in Lincolnshire,IL (Chicago) compact industrial engines,Kubota Engine America was formed, manufacturing a lot of 6 to 100 HP gasoline and diesel industrial engines.
There are several other manufacturing and assembly plants located in the USA...
Kubota engines are THE choice for many mowers, trenchers, generators and industrial application.

GREAT company fantastic products, I have used a lot of their equipment and own some yet today...
My CTL mower is Kubota diesel powered... :smile:KennyV

adan

Threads
Kubota is a very popular brand in my country, especially in the agriculture industry. They sell engines, generators, tractors, pumps, reapers, etc. Their durability even in harsh agricultural conditions is well-recognized. I say that if Kubota survives in agricultural lands, mowing lawns is a walk in the park for them.

gardener

Threads
During my chilhood days, I can remember DAD as a love of Kubota. We have this Ramie Fiber farm before and all our machines are Kubota made. I just do not know that they already have lawnmowers too.