Never again

Blaine B.

Threads
If it could be welded, that wouldn't be that much labor. I am just not sure about the whole "welding to cast" and if it's possible. It appears that bracket is made out of cast. The crank is not cast, at least I don't think so.

Or have a machine shop create a bracket for you out of solid steel to mimic the cast one, then you would have no problems welding them together.

At least check on the pricing. It might not be too bad.

Do you work at a facility that has a maintenance shop? Perhaps they might be able to help you as well (when you aren't on the clock, of course!)

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Drop a kawi fj180 on it :) you obviously like the machine stick a good commercial engine on it and it'll last forever

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Drop a kawi fj180 on it :) you obviously like the machine stick a good commercial engine on it and it'll last forever

I do like the Turf Master and the Kawasaki engine, I think there the best on the market but I wouldn't want the older model heavy duty model FJ180, I would get the new model or the Commercial KAI and I wouldn't use this deck. If I keep the deck it will be for parts only.

Blaine B.

Threads
Seriously, look around and try to get it repaired. Or see if anyone wants to buy it from you as their project. I don't think it's garbage quite yet.