Nelson Briggs Allis Chalmers Simplicity Coffee Can Muffler Exhaust Kohler Deere

superbman101

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Nelson Briggs Allis Chalmers Simplicity Coffee Can Muffler Exhaust Kohler Deere
I've been collecting and rebuilding these tractors for many years. I may only be a young-ling to most of you but I know my stuff on these tractors. Been rebuilding and restoring since I was in elementary school. Between me, my brother, and my family we own 45+ of these tractors...

Now with that many tractors I've had a huge appetite to keep them close to original, hence why I've been looking for more mufflers and they are so hard to find at a good price! I've seen the prices rising and have tried to buy up from local places but they are all out.

I have proposed the idea of making a run of 100 from a manufacture (who I've already paid for the tooling and samples).

I want everyone who owns/needs/wants a can muffler to be able to get one like 10 years ago.

Im one of my OEM ones on ebay because as we all know the demand for these are going up and supply is down. I just am looking to see if a run of 100 mufflers is practical.
Nelson Briggs Allis Chalmers Simplicity Coffee Can Muffler Exhaust Toro Tractor | eBay
I need about 20 to finish my collection and the rest are up for grabs. I'm finishing negotiations with the manufacturer but I can get them made for about what we paid 5-10 years ago $85. So I知 trying to sell these at $100 is reasonable given i need to pay off my tolling I致e already paid for.
These are made of the same grade steel and thickness as the originals (see my cad)

30 day lead time once I know exactly how many people are interested. Please message me quantity you'd like and any other questions. Live on Simple tractors. :smile:

Attachments

• Exhaust1.jpg
    Exhaust1.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Exhaust2.jpg
    Exhaust2.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Exhaust3.jpg
    Exhaust3.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 11