Need recommendations on mower selection.

lovecd

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello everyone,

I'm planning to buy a new lawn mower around $350, which should be reliable and easy to use. Any recommendations?

Thanks!

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Welcome !

It would help to know how much area you intend to mow and what you think your requirements would be.

rekees

Threads
For $350 consider a self-propelled, Consumer Reports rates the Toro Recycler 20332 as a best buy.

lovecd

Forum Newbie
Threads
I got about 7000 sf for my lot (including my house itself). Front yard is kind of big with slop (about 15 degrees). All I need is a reliable one and easy to start mower (the one I currently have has too much troubles on cold start).

Thanks!
Welcome !

It would help to know how much area you intend to mow and what you think your requirements would be.

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Self-propelled? Bagger? I was just checking out the Cub Cadet walk-behinds on their website today. Pretty reasonably priced... under $300.

Jetblast

Threads
For $350 consider a self-propelled, Consumer Reports rates the Toro Recycler 20332 as a best buy.

This is right on, in my opinion. I've had a Toro Recycler for 10 years and it's held up well. More importantly, the Personal Pace design is so good I wondered how any other brand of push mower would know where their next dime was coming from.

Steveyf

Forum Newbie
Threads
I've always used Lawn-Boy for my push mowing and they've worked well for me. That Toro looks like a nice mower, too.

dgl24087

Threads
Hello everyone,

I'm planning to buy a new lawn mower around $350, which should be reliable and easy to use. Any recommendations?

Thanks!

I bought a Honda last fall, starts on the first pull and mows extremely well. No complaints.