Export thread

Need help identifying part...wiring harness (2004, 225/61)

Reubenjet

Reubenjet

I need help identifying this part assembly...In the picture it ends with the white, male end. It is part of the wiring harness and has wires going to both sides of the mower under the frame. The female end is coming out of my Kohler engine. Does anyone know what the part number or assembly name is? Thanks!HARNESS.JPG

W

wolfey01

It looks like there are four wires coming out of the male side? Can you pull the wrapping back to tell what color they are? Sometimes there are different colors going into a harness thjan there are coming out the other side.

Boobala

Boobala

I need help identifying this part assembly...In the picture it ends with the white, male end. It is part of the wiring harness and has wires going to both sides of the mower under the frame. The female end is coming out of my Kohler engine. Does anyone know what the part number or assembly name is? Thanks!View attachment 33817

NOT sure, but I doubt you will find them in the engine OR mowers parts lists, BUT try this link as a starting point that may help you to replace those connectors . Keep us up-dated . :thumbsup:

https://www.google.com/search?q=molex+connectors&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

BlazNT

BlazNT

That part will be a dealer only part. The name it is given in any parts diagram is "Wiring harness". You need to call a Grass Hopper dealer and see if they even cary that as an indivual part.

thehemikid

thehemikid

Have you looked at "The Mower Shop"'s diagram. You could call and talk to them about it.

They show a wiring diagram for the 2002 225 and show a part number 605010 for a wiring assembly.

http://www.the-mower-shop-inc.com/220-225_2002_wiring.aspx

Boobala

Boobala

Have you looked at "The Mower Shop"'s diagram. You could call and talk to them about it.

They show a wiring diagram for the 2002 225 and show a part number 605010 for a wiring assembly.

http://www.the-mower-shop-inc.com/220-225_2002_wiring.aspx

I may be wrong, but "wiring assembly" usually means the ENTIRE wire harness .

Reubenjet

Reubenjet

That part will be a dealer only part. The name it is given in any parts diagram is "Wiring harness". You need to call a Grass Hopper dealer and see if they even cary that as an indivual part.
Thanks! The parts are...184936-connector
184950-terminal

Boobala

Boobala

Thanks! The parts are...184936-connector
184950-terminal

Curious... did the dealer have the part #s ..??? That info should be helpful to others .

Reubenjet

Reubenjet

Curious... did the dealer have the part #s ..??? That info should be helpful to others .

No, the dealer had to contact Grasshopper for the part #s. I have no idea why it is not listed in the parts diagram included with the owner's manual.

Boobala

Boobala

No, the dealer had to contact Grasshopper for the part #s. I have no idea why it is not listed in the parts diagram included with the owner's manual.

Good thing it wasn't a "molded-rubber" connecter , THATS a REAL P.I.T.A. , soldered many wire harness connectors in the marine and aircraft trades I was in , glad that's behind me !