Export thread

need fuel tank for small engine mower model 20107 or suggestion on how to seal seam?

K

kspence

The gas receptacle on the mower is opening at a seam . I don't see a fuel tank on the internet toro parts lists so in the alternative does anyone know what I could use to reseal the seam? the tank seems to be made of a plastic like substance. Usually I turn to JB weld for repairs but I don't know if it will bond with plastic. Any help with finding a tank or repair solution? Thanks for any insights.
Kspence

R

Rivets

Your fuel tank has a Toro part number of 77-8580. Runs between $65-70 and your local Toro dealer can get it for you.

M

Mikel1

R

rarebear

Auto Parts store may have gas tank epoxy if you think it will work..

F

Fragger

I willl look in my junk pile may have one .....Capture.PNG

BlazNT

BlazNT

Fragger this guy posted one time and never came back.

F

Fragger

How do you know BlatzNT, :confused2: are you reading his IP address??:wink: Since he only has 1 post I would think this was his first one' however it really makes no difference to me if if i have a tank and can saving him a few bucks then my conscience is cleared :confused2:
Fragger this guy posted one time and never came back.

BlazNT

BlazNT

How do you know BlatzNT, :confused2: are you reading his IP address??:wink: Since he only has 1 post I would think this was his first one' however it really makes no difference to me if if i have a tank and can saving him a few bucks then my conscience is cleared :confused2:

I have no problem with helping people as I come here every day and do so myself. This is from his profile meaning he logged in and posted a question and never came back.
Join Date 04-30-2015
Last Activity 04-30-2015 07:21 PM

F

Fragger

ok thank you for the heads up ,, i normally give to the begger on the street what he does with the money is on him. He will have to answer for his inequitty some day .

Oh by the way I guess the tank had already went to the salvage yard sorry.
thank you for your patience.

I have no problem with helping people as I come here every day and do so myself. This is from his profile meaning he logged in and posted a question and never came back.
Join Date 04-30-2015
Last Activity 04-30-2015 07:21 PM

sgkent

sgkent

the irony is someone else posted a link to a replacement fuel tank on some Toro mowers to fix that issue of tank splitting on the seam.