my $80 snapper rer hivac with the bagger kit the pics are huge sorry

cablesnmoore

Threads
  • / my $80 snapper rer hivac with the bagger kit the pics are huge sorry
ok here it is ive got a couple questions but probably want to know what im asking about so ive got the numbers for everything

here the motor numbers
model 491707
type 2515-01
code 88022410
and the mower numbers
serial 83015496
model 25086s

ok my my knowledge of mowers in general is very little i can work on cars so with saying that my questions are the belt for the deck looks like its ben put on wrong because its not normal v belt looking kinda looks rounded so i need a new belt how hadr are they to change also the carb looks as tho it leaks from the bowl where the bolt on the bottom is this common is there a gasket i can change it dont leak much just a very slow drip the thing starts every time first pull or within a couple seconds with the starter and it needs a new muffler anyone got places to get parts cheap im very much a cheapskate
2012-02-01_14-03-52_571.jpg
[/IMG]
2012-02-03_01-05-45_502.jpg
[/IMG]

Mwh0428

Threads
The belt more than likely is rounded because of the idler pulley not having a flat backside you could buy a new idler pulley about anywhere and you can go to a scrap yard and get a cheap muffler and anything else you need.

sawman024

Threads
Hello,the belts are different then your standard v belt,they were hex shaped.

cablesnmoore

Threads
yea i found that out i ended up at a mower shop it looks ok i got to pull the cover still to get a better look at it got to figure out y the carb leaks tho its coming from the bowl off the screw on the bottom its very slow any ideas

Mwh0428

Threads
My dad found some gasket material at autozone I think, and we bought some hollow punches at harbor freight tools. And I made my own gasket for my carb bowl. Hasn't leaked.

cablesnmoore

Threads
ok so new problems it leaks oil from the bottom of the motor it basically lays on the part that the motor bolts to but it gets every where dose somebody have a service manual for this motor with part numbers

cablesnmoore

Threads
ok i found a parts manual in pdf form buts just the tractor not the motor im still lookin for one for the motor