Export thread

Murray Lawn Mower Blades

D

Dega

I own a Murray riding mower. I recently noticed my grass being cut a tad bit lower than usual and readjusted the deck. This did not fix the problem. I removed the blades and noticed one of the blades is bent while the other is severely cracked. I think its time for some new blades. I started browsing online for blades but most of them are plastic looking blades. I want metal blades like the ones I currently own. The part number for the blades is 495100. If anyone can help me find some metal blades I would be glad!

P

Pumper54

D

Dega

My mowers model number is 425008x8 .

BlazNT

BlazNT

First no such thing a plastic blades for a lawn tractor. Second your blades part number is 95100E701MA. Simple google search will get you thousands of blades to buy.

B

bertsmobile1

I own a Murray riding mower. I recently noticed my grass being cut a tad bit lower than usual and readjusted the deck. This did not fix the problem. I removed the blades and noticed one of the blades is bent while the other is severely cracked. I think its time for some new blades. I started browsing online for blades but most of them are plastic looking blades. I want metal blades like the ones I currently own. The part number for the blades is 495100. If anyone can help me find some metal blades I would be glad!

All mower blades are metal where did you get the idea they were plastic. ?
Blades are available from Stens, Oregon, Rotary & PrimeLine.
From Jacks Small Engines and most likely every mower shop in the continential USA
https://www.jackssmallengines.com/jacks-parts-lookup/part/oregon/97013
https://www.jackssmallengines.com/jacks-parts-lookup/part/oregon/97601

Boobala

Boobala

I do my parts purchases with the following outfits , never been disappointed with any, BUT check the prices AND shipping charges at each, they sometimes vary a good amount.

(sjmparts.com) -(erplacementparts.com) - (partstree.com) - (repairclinic.com) - (equipatron.com) - (jackssmallengines.com)