murray 30 inch ,11 HP,,,,, briggs /stratton

chuckmm

Forum Newbie
Threads
1st it wont start now, has a good strong battery, ,I turn the key and sounds like a starter trying to turn but then just stops.and heres a real kicker , same day I notice all the oil has drained out of it , seems to be comming from the air filter area,not sure if the power as I was trying to start it was pushing out the oil or what ,just a unusal series of events on the same day ,as it started yesterday ,please let me know ANYTHING TO TRY OR IF ANY QUESTIONS ,THANKS SO MUCH.

murray1996

Forum Newbie
Threads
1st it wont start now, has a good strong battery, ,I turn the key and sounds like a starter trying to turn but then just stops.and heres a real kicker , same day I notice all the oil has drained out of it , seems to be comming from the air filter area,not sure if the power as I was trying to start it was pushing out the oil or what ,just a unusal series of events on the same day ,as it started yesterday ,please let me know ANYTHING TO TRY OR IF ANY QUESTIONS ,THANKS SO MUCH.

Is it blown

GetTechnicalWithJd

Threads

Check if you don't have have fuel in the crankcase. Sounds like the engine could be hydraulicing.