Mower story Husqvarna 10% rebate!!

Arnezie

Threads
Well I ordered a MZT52 with the Kawasaki engine almost 2 weeks ago from Mowers4Less in NC. Well according to the shipping company (Road Runner) it was going to be delivered last friday so with them not able to give me an idea about when it would arrive I took the day off work. Well I sit around all morning waiting on this phone call to say they are an hour out from delivering. It was about noon and nothing so I call Road Runner again and they assure me it will be there still that day and they should be calling me soon to drop it off. Fast forward to 3pm and still nothing So I call again to Road Runner and they say its on its way. At 3:45 i call again they say ohh no when we say it would be delivered on Friday we meant that it would be transferred to another shipping company Towne Air freight because Road runner docent deliver to my area. WHAT????? Im pissed at this point and call mowers4less and they tell me they understand my frustration and if I would like to refuse the shipment they would refund my $5,500. Well Today Towne Air freight calls and says they will be delivering it tuesday between 10am and 5pm. Hello some people work for a living and can't sit home all day waiting on a semi. So I call Mowers4Less and tell them Ill accept the delivery and take the day off to accept it but they have to do something for me , I suggest refunding $200 and David at Mowers4Less comes back with an offer thru Husqvarna that will give me 10% back. I gladly accepted the offer and David even said he would fill out the paperwork and get it mailed off to Husqvarna and I should receive a Master Card loaded with $550 in about 6 weeks. This was a nice gesture and makes me feel a bit better having to take another day off. So If your in the market ask the dealer about a 10% off Master Card pre paid gift card rebate. Ill update this post with a review of the MZT52 as well as updates on the rebate.

Arnezie

Threads
Got the mower today what a pita. The driver couldn't get it off his truck with his pallet jack. It took us about an hour to get it unloaded. It's a nice machine and seems to be well built. The $550 rebate makes it all worth it :)