Export thread

Mow it twice, more beer is nice.

Homer1

Homer1

Sometimes, when I'm having a rough day and just wanna unwind, I'll mow her once at 4" and again at 3.. This way I can mow twice as much and drink an extra beer..

Anyone else with me :)

Boobala

Boobala

Sometimes, when I'm having a rough day and just wanna unwind, I'll mow her once at 4" and again at 3.. This way I can mow twice as much and drink an extra beer..

Anyone else with me :)

I don't drink ANYMORE ! course I don't drink any LESS !! I'm a coffee guy but I'll tilt a cup with ya anytime !!

:thumbsup: ..:welcome:

H

helomech

Takes me 2 days to cut my grass, I would be slap drunk if I drank while mowing.

BlazNT

BlazNT

I do that just to stay out of the house. No beer needed. Sprite neat for me.

Mountain Dew fer me, keeps me mowing right along. :laughing:

B

Bwells

The area I mow is too bumpy to use the cupholder so I set the beer on a fence post. As I make the loop, I stop. Needless to say, that area around that post is well mowed!

I bet it is.............

Bleach

Bleach

I wait until I'm done mowing to have a beer. I then set out a lawn chair and admire the work I've while sipping a cold one.

Homer1

Homer1

If you guys are having issues with your cupholders shaking everything up, try this bad boy. Yeah it's pretty ugly, but it entertains the neighbors. !

Funny-Beer-Soda-Can-Holder-Cap-Straw-Drinking-Helmet-Hat-For-Holiday-Party-Game-Free-Glasses.jpg

:laughing: I need one of those.

H

helomech

I had one of those. If you ever try one remember that it starts a siphon. You have to blow back to get it to stop.

Homer1

Homer1

I have a camelback spout on mine. Have to bite it to drink and it re-seals. Speaking of which, camelbacks aren't too shabby for all day mowing. The smaller ones anyway.

H

hrdman2luv

It's iced tea for me. All the way.

T

Themplealke

Huh. Now that's what is taking so long of my husband. And I thought something was wrong with the mower and couldn't understand why he wouldn't agree to buy a new one.