Export thread

Model 13a6673g118 Cutting deck problem

H

han

For some reason I am not aware of, my 42" cutting deck has decided not to lift when I disengage the cutting deck. It just sits there on the ground while the other side lifts up. It is the side opposite to the cut grass dispersement exit.

I

ILENGINE

the lift rod on the left side has come loose from the deck. You will need to take a look under that side and see what is going on.

H

han

the lift rod on the left side has come loose from the deck. You will need to take a look under that side and see what is going on.

Thanks for your reply. I know which part you are referring to and will look at it after breakfast as I am in a different part of the world to you. If I have it right, it's part 1 on page 30 of the parts PDF that I have.

H

han

ILENGINE. I've just had a look at the blade deck. Very difficult to get down to that level when one's overweight as I am. You were close to being correct. I found that the pin holding the bottom of the level adjuster had broken and was missing. I replaced the leveller back into its hole and put in a new pin. Now working.