Export thread

MISSING MEMBER

Boobala

Boobala

ASKING MEMBERS HELP
seems we have lost contact with a member and a GREAT guy !
If ANY member knows the whereabouts ,or how to contact member ..( Pumper54 ).. by email or phone or whatever , please send a PM to members Boobala and Roger B we are concerned about his well being since he has NOT been on the forums since JUNE 1st ( he's a regular visitor) we just want to know if he's OK as he was expected to be traveling . We thank you for any and all assistance ..Boobala & Roger

Boobala

Boobala

Does ANYONE know how to contact Pumper54 ..???

:anyone:

Boobala

Boobala

June 24 ...C'mon guys !! ..:anyone:

Roger B

Roger B

Boo,

Did you PM Tom? I did, but that was on June 1st... and he replied but nothing since then.

Rog

Boobala

Boobala

June 24 ...C'mon guys !! ..:anyone:

Over 70 views.. I want to keep this @ the top of the page ...

M

motoman

See if you can penetrate the confidentiality of the registration data with the administrators.

Roger B

Roger B

See if you can penetrate the confidentiality of the registration data with the administrators.

Hello .. Moto... (Sorry, I can't help myself, I like that ad on TV.)

I was wondering the same thing. Believe me if anyone can get Admin to either try to contact Tom themselves or to give up the info to him, it would be Boo-Boo..

I was worried because Tom told me he was going to be riding (a motorcycle) this summer from TX and he was planning to come to ME and pay me a visit. I PM'ed him on June 1st and asked if the trip was still on, he replied that it was but that bad weather on his end had delayed things somewhat.. I told him that was good, because bad weather was all we'd had on this end! I haven't heard anything from him since..

If anyone from Admin is following this and they have access to Tom's home phone, email or address, I would like to ask them to please try and contact him. We want to make sure he is indeed alright!

Thank you!

Roger

Boobala

Boobala

Over 70 views.. I want to keep this @ the top of the page ...

OVER 100 views ...:anyone:

Boobala

Boobala

Thanks much for your effort and concern , I will wait to contact Moderators Catherine & Muhammed on Monday as I don't think they work on the weekends . Pumper 54 ( TOM ) is a great guy always willing to help folks, we are deeply concerned for his well
being, .. he is usually on the forums many times a week . ALL efforts are appreciated . ..Boobala ..:frown: ..:anyone:

willys55

willys55

he is from Montgomery, Texas? if so, he last posted on TractorForum on 7/5/2016

Roger B

Roger B

he is from Montgomery, Texas? if so, he last posted on TractorForum on 7/5/2016

Thanks Willy,

We'll look into it.

Roger

Roger B

Roger B

Boo,

I think WIlly may be right about Tom coming from that area, because it's near Conroe, TX and I have a friend living there and I think I remember recognizing that the two locations were close together.

However, I checked the Obits and found no Tom's: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/courier/browse

Rog

Roger B

Roger B

All Hands:

Here is the reply I got back from a PM I had sent Tom (Pumper 54)

.............................................................................................

June 1st at 7:45 AM

Trip is still on, weather sucking here, 80% chance of rain through next Tuesday, might delay the departure a day or so to make riding a bit more "fun" (less rain). Not sure when we will get up to Maine but hope to be able to give you a few days notice. Will try to post a trip log as I go.
Tom

As we have seen no trip log to date, there is indeed reason for concern..

Roger

Boobala

Boobala

Well over 200 views , We know he lived in EAST Texas , ..POSSIBLY in the Montgomery -Conroe vicinity ???

Boobala

Boobala

Almost 6:30 P.M. Eastern over 250 views ...... But one of the MODS ( Catherine ) said she will see if they might be able to send him an email ....lets hope !!

Boobala

Boobala

June 26, 7:25 A.M. Eastern : Over 300 views .. out of 300 , not a single person knows of Pumpers whereabouts ??

willys55

willys55

Have any of you tried surfing the net for his handle "pumper54"? I have come across a few, many are motorcycle clubs......most recent I could find was "Two Wheeled Texans"

Was he married? Was his wifes' name "Mary"
Just trying to help guys.

willys55

willys55

I ran his name through the Texas data base for residents in the state....Tom Pumper, Thomas Pumper, no results found........however, my cousin lives in Dallas and he told me awhile ago that people that worked on the rigs were called pumpers, maybe he is just using his job description as part of his screen name?

Boobala

Boobala

Have any of you tried surfing the net for his handle "pumper54"? I have come across a few, many are motorcycle clubs......most recent I could find was "Two Wheeled Texans"

Was he married? Was his wifes' name "Mary"
Just trying to help guys.

Don't know any family members names or anything,... pretty sure he was married, lived in East Texas, he said about 800 folks lived in next big town .
ANY and ALL help is appreciated !! ANYTIME ..!!

Boobala

Boobala

Roger B

Roger B

I ran his name through the Texas data base for residents in the state....Tom Pumper, Thomas Pumper, no results found........however, my cousin lives in Dallas and he told me awhile ago that people that worked on the rigs were called pumpers, maybe he is just using his job description as part of his screen name?

Willy,

Tom used the handle "Pumper54" because he was a professional firefighter who ran a "pumper" for fire station #54, or something along those lines. I asked him where he came up with the name and that's what he told me. We had several fireman related discussions as half my family were either pro or volunteer firemen.

That gave me an idea and I googled the fire station. Here is what I came up with: http://www.montgomery-fire.com/Station_54.html

I'm going to see if I can contact someone there.

Roger

Roger B

Roger B

OK,

Here's what I have done. I finally found an email address for the Montgomery Fire Department and sent them the following:

Hi Montgomery Fire Department,

This is probably going to be the strangest email you've ever received, but it is regarding a serious matter, at least to those of us who are making this request of you.

We are members of a Lawn Mower Forum (honest!) and one of us is missing!! His name is Tom (we do not know his last name) and he uses the 'handle', "Pumper54" as he worked for Station 54 and was a pumper operator. He and I became friends via the Internet on this forum and he had planned a motorcycle trip this summer from his home (we believe it is in Montgomery) starting sometime in June and he planned to come all the way to Maine where I live where we planned to meet each other. Well, our last correspondence was on June first and none of us (on the forum) have heard from him since. If anyone at Station 54 knew a Tom that ran the pumper, could we ask you to please contact his family and see if he is indeed alright? We are not 'fishing' for his private information, merely trying to establish that he hasn't suffered some accident in route.

Thank you very much for your efforts on our behalf.

Sincerely,

I included my name, phone number and email address.

Boobala

Boobala

Howdy Rog , That's a GREAT idea about the firehouse, seems like that might be the BEST place to find some
info about our guy. Catherine here on the forums, sent me another PM , she is going to help trying to reach
him or his family ( I guess) she did NOT elaborate . Sure hope he's OK !! Nothing much going on .. see the Doc for my final check-up on July 6, legs are just FANTASTIC went to Mt Dora last weekend ,the wifeys dragged us all over Hell's 5 acres hills n all , NO PROBLEMS !! can't get over it !! only side effect so far is it feels like inside of my thighs are sun-burned, strange but I'm gettin used to it n will ask the doc about it. Damn ain't you TIRED of eatin lobster yet ?? ( LOL )
will keep you up-dated from THIS end , later Goomba, ......Boo

Roger B

Roger B

Howdy Rog , That's a GREAT idea about the firehouse, seems like that might be the BEST place to find some
info about our guy. Catherine here on the forums, sent me another PM , she is going to help trying to reach
him or his family ( I guess) she did NOT elaborate . Sure hope he's OK !! Nothing much going on .. see the Doc for my final check-up on July 6, legs are just FANTASTIC went to Mt Dora last weekend ,the wifeys dragged us all over Hell's 5 acres hills n all , NO PROBLEMS !! can't get over it !! only side effect so far is it feels like inside of my thighs are sun-burned, strange but I'm gettin used to it n will ask the doc about it. Damn ain't you TIRED of eatin lobster yet ?? ( LOL )
will keep you up-dated from THIS end , later Goomba, ......Boo

Yeah Boo, this may work out.. I'll let you know if they send me back an email..

I got sunburned for real yesterday!! Ichi-bon-son-san and I went fishing on Messalonskee Lake all day yesterday, Worst day of fishing either of us have ever had! We each caught one - Yes "1"!!! - small-mouth bass, apiece... Fished from 0815 until 1630!! We fished the entire length of that 3,500 acre pond! We had an hour drive back home where his mother, my life-partner, had chicken parmesan waiting for us! Thank heavens we hadn't planned on a fish dinner!

Each year he and I take the boat to a decent lake we have nevert ever fished before and beat it for a day.. Well, this year we picked Messalonskee, what a friggin' mistake THAT was! Beautiful lake, deep (max depth is 117') lots of rocks, several islands, NO fish!! This kid is one of the best bass fishermen I know! He can catch bass out of your bathtub! So for him to almost get skunked is absolutely unheard of! He'd brought four rods with him and was constantly changing types and colors of lures, trying to figure out what 'they' were biting on that day.. We finally figured out there weren't any fish TO bite anything!! We decided we owe it to each other to pick another lake this summer to make up for this disaster!

Rog

Boobala

Boobala

OK UPDATE ..

got hold of the Montgomery FD where Pumper worked , they got Rogers email and they know who Pumper (Tom) is and they are trying to contact him by phone and his boss by email, trying to think of a decent way to inquire from the family ..?? The young lady there said they were expecting pics from Toms trip ?? She is going to call me back when she has info.

NorthBama

NorthBama

Great work you Guys. I am sure Pumper is on the road to Maine for some lobster(giant crawdads)

Boobala

Boobala

Great work you Guys. I am sure Pumper is on the road to Maine for some lobster(giant crawdads)

SUCCESS... Tom is alive & well , somewhere in Mass. area, heading to see
Roger I believe, got this info from Montgomery Texas FD where Tom was a volunteer they made contact with his wife and called me back . will post more info as I get it ..Boobala !! ..:thumbsup: ..:thumbsup::cool2:..:cool2: ..:banana:..:dance1: ..:thumbsup: ..:cool:

M

Muhammad

Send him a private message. He logged in today.

willys55

willys55

Wow, great news.

Boobala

Boobala

Send him a private message. He logged in today.

I would like to express our most sincere thanks to you, Catherine and all the wonderful folks who took time to help us locate our
good friend, Pumper 54 ..(Tom). ALL of us here on the site that know of him were very concerned for his well being. ..:thumbsup:

Boobala

Boobala

Wow, great news.

THANKS Willy !!

willys55

willys55

THANKS Willy !!
You are welcome. I don't know Tom, but was in a similar position a few years back with a friend and I knew what it felt like, just needed to help.

You have good friends on here Tom, don't forget to thank them.

Roger B

Roger B

Re: MISSING MEMBER - - FOUND!!!

OK Guys, evidently the clue that Willy's post gave me to look up Tom's old FD has evidently worked and someone made contact and rattled his cage!!

Here is a PM I received from him today:
Roger
Roger, looks like we will.not be able to stop by for a visit, due to bad weather on the front part of tbe trip we are about a week behind schedule, we should have been up your way last week but we are still.in Massachusetts. We will be busting *** up I-95 and up to Madawaska before heading west. If you want.
Tom

Note: In order to protect his privacy I have deleted his name and facebook contact info.

A hearty Thank You to all who helped us re-establish contact with our wayward member.....

Roger

P

Pumper54

First off I must say I am moved by the concern you all have shown for my well being. I am safe and sound in Bangor Maine tonight after 3 weeks of riding arou d the east coast of tbe USA, left home on June 5th, spent the night in Laurel
, Mississippi due to heavy rain, next day arrived at my friends house in south central Georgia. Left for Tampa in the morning, still raining, over nighted with my buddy's friends in Tampa. Three bikes headed south in the morning, hit rain a couple hours later, alligator alley would have been easier in Roger's submarine. Super heavy rain all the way to Homestead. Next day beautiful weather down to Key West but hit rain on the way back. Next day rained all the way up to Jacksonville, Fla. Camped outside Charlestown, SC and enjoyed a beautiful night and sunrise. Up through both Carolinas to Maggie Valley, NC to visit the Wheels Through Time museum and then to Tennessee to visit with friends there for a couple of days, up to West Virginia to visit friends there, visited Gettysburg Battle Ground and the Flight 93 Memorial. Both are very hollowed grounds for me. Very moving being there. Then up to Connecticut to stay with my buddy's friends there and on up to Massachusetts to stay with a friend of mine and now we are in Maine. Most days we rode in rain gear as it was raining, just rained or was fixing to rain. Will try to post pics if I can from my tablet.20170612_084143.jpg 20170609_105505.jpg

Boobala

Boobala

First off I must say I am moved by the concern you all have shown for my well being. I am safe and sound in Bangor Maine tonight after 3 weeks of riding arou d the east coast of tbe USA, left home on June 5th, spent the night in Laurel
, Mississippi due to heavy rain, next day arrived at my friends house in south central Georgia. Left for Tampa in the morning, still raining, over nighted with my buddy's friends in Tampa. Three bikes headed south in the morning, hit rain a couple hours later, alligator alley would have been easier in Roger's submarine. Super heavy rain all the way to Homestead. Next day beautiful weather down to Key West but hit rain on the way back. Next day rained all the way up to Jacksonville, Fla. Camped outside Charlestown, SC and enjoyed a beautiful night and sunrise. Up through both Carolinas to Maggie Valley, NC to visit the Wheels Through Time museum and then to Tennessee to visit with friends there for a couple of days, up to West Virginia to visit friends there, visited Gettysburg Battle Ground and the Flight 93 Memorial. Both are very hollowed grounds for me. Very moving being there. Then up to Connecticut to stay with my buddy's friends there and on up to Massachusetts to stay with a friend of mine and now we are in Maine. Most days we rode in rain gear as it was raining, just rained or was fixing to rain. Will try to post pics if I can from my tablet.View attachment 32927 View attachment 32928

WELLLLLL Mr. Pumper !! just a brief msg to inform you of your current status , YOU are # 1 .... on our SCHITT-LIST !! ( LOL )
I now have ( at last count, 11, 763 MORE grey hairs on my head,) I have'nt eaten in a month, and I know the true meaning of DESPAIR
Roger on the other hasn't had sex since he last heard from you (I think his wife is filing for divorce) and he wets the bed nightly, he said his parakeet died too! ..:smiley_aafz: ..:mur:

Roger B

Roger B

Re: MISSING MEMBER - Found

Hey Tom,

Don't listen to Boo-Boo, he's just become an emotional wreck in his doddering years.. However! He IS still a silver-tongued devil!! Do you know Gretchen Prieto of the MFD? She actually called him a "really nice guy" in an email she sent me..

However, in order for you to stay off MY fecal-roster, you do realize that Bangor is W-A-Y past my location, right? Are you coming back this way or are you swinging up into the Maritimes? I've got a lobster I've trained to do the 'moon-walk' just for you to see!

If you're coming this way, let me know and I'll PM you the address. (I've already sent you the email and phone via PM.)

Roger

Boobala

Boobala

Give it up Goomba, Tom & friend(s) are off to Rape, Pilfer, & Plunder wreak havoc, bring forth gloom & despair, raise mortal Hell, open Pandora's box and have a good time in general !! Gretchen mentioned he must have lied to ya... he hates
Maine lobster !! Prefers Long-Horn Steer Steaks! I think you should skip him on your To-Visit list !! ..( LOL )..:laughing:

Roger B

Roger B

Give it up Goomba, Tom & friend(s) are off to Rape, Pilfer, & Plunder wreak havoc, bring forth gloom & despair, raise mortal Hell, open Pandora's box and have a good time in general !! Gretchen mentioned he must have lied to ya... he hates
Maine lobster !! Prefers Long-Horn Steer Steaks! I think you should skip him on your To-Visit list !! ..( LOL )..:laughing:

Boo-Boo,

I have to admit to you that I am already schmoozing Gretchen for a visit to Montgomery's best BBQ.. Maybe we'll let Tom come along if he behaves himself..

Hey, maybe we ought to have a Lawn World reunion in Montgomery, TX! I'm thinking "YO MAMA'S PIT BBQ" would be the place to meet!

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#...1e3!3sCgIIARAB,lf:1,lf_ui:9&spf=1498672012086

Rog

Roger B

Roger B

YO MAMA'S PIT BBQ

Unfortunately, the "Edit your Post" section of the forum isn't working. (Does it EVER!?!?) After copying and pasting a VERY long address for Yo Mama's Pit BBQ, when I tried to open it my computer froze up and I had to Control-Alt-Delete to get out. If that happens to you, I'm sorry.. If I could actually 'Edit' the post I would have deleted that address and substituted this one:

https://www.zomato.com/montgomery-tx/yo-mamas-pit-bar-b-que-montgomery/menu#tabtop

It's Yo Mama's menu (Page 2), note the great prices and at the bottom it says: "Need no teeth to eat my beef" Now that's sounded pretty dang good to me!

I'm gonna get me some good old Texas BBQ Brisket! Hot Dang!!

Sorry for any frozen up computers..

Roger

Boobala

Boobala

Well the chow SOUNDS good, but I have'nt seen a mention of waitress' like they got at HOOTERS !! OH YEAH !!

Roger B

Roger B

Well the chow SOUNDS good, but I have'nt seen a mention of waitress' like they got at HOOTERS !! OH YEAH !!

Boo,

Com'on buddy, we're talkin' about TEXAS!! EVERYTHING'S BIGGER in TEXAS!!

Rog

Boobala

Boobala

Boo,

Com'on buddy, we're talkin' about TEXAS!! EVERYTHING'S BIGGER in TEXAS!!

Rog

ROGER !! you better WASH that DIRTY mind of yours ..!!! ( LOL ) ..:laughing: ..:laughing:

Roger B

Roger B

ROGER !! you better WASH that DIRTY mind of yours ..!!! ( LOL ) ..:laughing: ..:laughing:

Boo,

There ain't enough soap in the world to make much difference!

Rog

Boobala

Boobala

Boo,

There ain't enough soap in the world to make much difference!

Rog

Ha,Ha,Ha, Your Daddy woulda smiled at that remark , BUT your Mother would have grabbed that BIG ol NASTY
lookin BROWN bar of OCTAGON soap and washed out your mouth !!

Roger B

Roger B

OCTAGON Soap!!

Ha,Ha,Ha, Your Daddy woulda smiled at that remark , BUT your Mother would have grabbed that BIG ol NASTY
lookin BROWN bar of OCTAGON soap and washed out your mouth !!

Boo, Don't remind me of that nasty stuff! When I first got out of the Navy ('74), my father-in-law was developing a 75 acre plot into house lots with roads and all. (This was over in Putnam County.) I spent a month there working with him and getting chewed up by chiggers! I would spend half my nights itching and scratching. He told me washing with Octagon Soap would relieve the itches.. I can remember getting up a 2 AM and taking a shower , scrubbing myself with that brown bar that felt like it was half oatmeal and singing a little tune with the words, "They say there's hope, with Octagon soap!" It never helped a bit! I can still smell it! ... Yuck...

Roger

Boobala

Boobala

Re: OCTAGON Soap!!

Boo, Don't remind me of that nasty stuff! When I first got out of the Navy ('74), my father-in-law was developing a 75 acre plot into house lots with roads and all. (This was over in Putnam County.) I spent a month there working with him and getting chewed up by chiggers! I would spend half my nights itching and scratching. He told me washing with Octagon Soap would relieve the itches.. I can remember getting up a 2 AM and taking a shower , scrubbing myself with that brown bar that felt like it was half oatmeal and singing a little tune with the words, "They say there's hope, with Octagon soap!" It never helped a bit! I can still smell it! ... Yuck...

Roger

Yessir, one taste of THAT soap..?? and you definitely thought MORE than twice about saying another "dirty-word" ..:laughing:

P

Pumper54

Todays update on Tom's 4 corners ride, now being referred to as the Rainman Ride due to the fact for tbe first 30 days of the ride we spent 25 wearing rain suits. Currently outside Appleton, WI at a friends house were we spent the night. The trip has been great so far, seeing the beauty of this county. I have not have internet or cell service so tbat is why no running updates. Maine was beautiful and rainy, New Hampshire and Vermont were beautiful but raining. Saw our first horse and buggy in Indiana, camped in Fort Custer State Park and got set up a couple hours before a heck of a storm rolled. Found out my tent has a few small leaks but we survived. Camped the night before in tbe U.P. of Michigan after ctossing the Mackinaw Bridge, that bridge is HUGE and has expanded metal grate road decking for part of the way the you can look WAAAAAAY down and see the water. Heading to Milwaukee today to vosit the Harley Davidson museum and then my friend Greg is headed south and home and I will continue west towards Seattle. It is the long lonesome highway. You all play nice and have a great day
Tom

P

Pumper54

FYI there is a place in Montgomery called the Pizza Shack that has a Lady who bakes cakes and stuff like that who WON the Cupcake War TV show first place prize last year so if you all decide to invade the City of Montgomery (population 804) make sure you try the deserts at the Pizza Shack. Gretchen in married and her husband is a pretty good sized man. ;-)
Tom

Boobala

Boobala

Man O Man Tom, You are LUCKY,
We almost wrote you off our members list, YEAH, we were sittin aroun figurin how we split-up all your mower stuff.
we know ya got maybe 100 mowers with parts over there . I sure hope there's lot's of Murray parts. ( LOL ) ..:laughing:

Roger B

Roger B

Tom,

Glad to hear you're still keepin'-on, keepin'-on!! Be safe and watch out for those idiots in four-wheelers! At least you made it through Mass alive! As I'm sure you discovered that's no easy accomplishment.. Half the State of Maine is made up of Mass-holes this time of year and will continue that way until Labor Day when they all go home and we cheer!

Drop a line here when you can, so we can follow your trip..

As far as Gretchen is concerned, I can't run fast any more (sort of like NoBaMa) but I can still bob and weave... Besides as you probably know, "Youth and enthusiasm will always be overcome by Old-Age and treachery!" (Old men as sneaky!!)

Rog

willys55

willys55

yeah, keep in touch Tom, they already have a search and rescue team on standby to find you again

C

cambre

I would like to help you locate Pumper54 but I don't know him. Do you remember the 26 HP kohler ZTR 7500 that I have with over 2000 hrs? You asked me to keep you posted on it. It now has 2508 hrs on it & still going but uses some oil.

Roger B

Roger B

I would like to help you locate Pumper54 but I don't know him. Do you remember the 26 HP kohler ZTR 7500 that I have with over 2000 hrs? You asked me to keep you posted on it. It now has 2508 hrs on it & still going but uses some oil.

Ay-caramba!

I don't know anything about your Zero Turn Mower, but you can relax about Pumper54.. We now have a drone following him wherever he goes! We are thinking about adding a live feed and an on-line "Tom-Cam" so we can watch his antics in real time.

That will teach him for trying to elude us! May others be warned!!

Signed:

Eye-in-the Sky...

P

Pumper54

You guys can relax I am safe and sound near Appleton, WI at a friend's house. I will be heading out in the morning headed toward Seattle, WA withna few stops along the way. If I can get internet I will try to keep you all updated.
Play nice and have fun mowing.
Tom

Boobala

Boobala

AHHhh yes Pumper, and as you frolick and play ,along your merry way, we are conjuring up the punishment to fit
your foolish minded behavior. As in the Military ,... AWOL HERE .. is a VERY serious offense, thus we must dispense a fitting
resolution to this matter of your disappearance without the slightest intent of notification of your despicable intentions !

giphy.gif ...click the pic !

P

Pumper54

Time to update you guys again. Made it across the country to Blaine, Washington and got my third corner in rwo days again. Stayed at my daughter's boy friend's parent's house and had a great time talking with his Dad. Headed south fro the Seattle area towards Salem, OR to have the rear tire replaced on my bike but must have hit something in the road because I got a flat tire on the front wheel. I found this out when I pulled into a rest area to have a 'bio break'. The bike started feeling heave with a bit of a wobble. Got it stopped, figured out what was wrong about the time a guy on a Harley pulled in. He told me about a dealership ba k about 30 miles so I called them. They sent a truck and trailer to get me. Long story short I had both tires replaced with the front one being covered by my road hazard warranty but I had to pony out for the rear one. Got back on the road late only to find out ALL the camp grounds and hotels between Salem OR and Bend OR were full. I was cold, tired hungy and wore out when I found a place last night. Hot shower, some food and bed. Today I am going to find US-395 and head south. You all play nice.

Boobala

Boobala

When the hell do you plan on going home ( if ever ) ..we need a date so we can be sure to notify HomeLand Security, the Federal Marshals, FBI, State Police, Local police Swat-Team, the Press Corp, the W.T.F. Society, and your Lawyer !!

EASY RIDER !! ... "On the Road Again" .. :laughing: .. :laughing: .. :laughing:

willys55

willys55

is this trip talking so long because you are going cross country on a toro rider?

Roger B

Roger B

is this trip talking so long because you are going cross country on a toro rider?

Oh!! That was funny!!! I liked that one.....

TOM!! Rt 395 should be a great ride.. Right down through the Sierra Nevada Mnts and eventually to San Diego, my last duty station. So many neat things out there to see and I know you don't have time to see them all. Some of my favorites were: Joshua Tree NP, Anza-Borrego SP, Imperial Sand Dunes Rec Area and lots of smaller venues... Enjoy brother...

Roger

Boobala

Boobala

I wanna know WHO'S mowing HIS lawn these days ...??? ..:laughing:...:laughing:

P

Pumper54

Update for today 07/22/2017. 6 weeks and 5 days on the road. Finished getting to Sa Ysidro California July 18 and am slowly working my way home. Stopped in Phoenex and then went to the 4 Corners momument at 4 corners AZ, CO, UT, and N.M via Winslow, AZ. Currently sitting on the front porch of a place outside of Albuquerque N.M. enjoying the world waking up. Headed to Roswell today to check out all the space alien stuff. Then work my way home via Dallas where I hope to visit with more friends.

Boo boo, my Bride takes care of the yard at the house. Just got herself a new riding mower as she took the 50 inche Cub Cadet to the farm to mow the field with.
You all play nice.
Tom

willys55

willys55

Heading to Rozwell? Hey isn't that were BooBoo is from?

P

Pumper54

Heading to Rozwell? Hey isn't that were BooBoo is from?

If so I took pictures of his family. LOL

Tom

Roger B

Roger B

If so I took pictures of his family. LOL

Tom

You know what's REALLY scary??? I've SEEN his family!! LOL..

Roger

Boobala

Boobala

Oh you earthlings , ..just can't hold your waggin tongues ! Someone spilled the beans !! ...:laughing: ..:laughing:

NorthBama

NorthBama

Heading to Rozwell? Hey isn't that were BooBoo is from?[/QUOTE
HaHa I like that one I agree with you

BlazNT

BlazNT

Heading to Rozwell? Hey isn't that were BooBoo is from?[/QUOTE
HaHa I like that one I agree with you

Testing quotes to see if something is broken.

No is the answer

P

Pumper54

Re: MISSING MEMBER Tom is Home

Tom is home safe and sound.
13,632 miles from my house around the country and back home. Had a blast if you can say riding a motorcycle in the rain a blast. Enjoyed every inch of the trip and I must say that the people we met and the places we saw were great. I have now ridden my motorcycles in all of the lower 48 states and have found a few places we will head back to. I kinda dedicated the ride to an organization out of the Dallas Texas are called the Warrior Spirit Project who helps Vets and First Responders deal with P.T.S.D. through Yoga, Farming and Dog Rescue. Please check them out and donate if you can http://warriorspiritproject.org/ I am holding one of the projects shirts in the Key West photo.

Key West, FL 1st corner.jpg Key West, FL 6/9/17
Madawaska, ME 2nd corner.jpg Madawaska, ME 6/28/17
Blaine WA, 3rd corner.jpg Blaine, WA 7/14/17
San Ysidro 4th corner.jpg San Ysidro, CA 7/18/17

Will put together an album somewhere and then post a link for all the other pictures. Oh yes I almost forgot Boo Boo's family picture: Roswell.jpg LOL Sorry man I just had to do it.
Tom

willys55

willys55

LOL

Boobala

Boobala

Re: MISSING MEMBER Tom is Home

Tom is home safe and sound.
13,632 miles from my house around the country and back home. Had a blast if you can say riding a motorcycle in the rain a blast. Enjoyed every inch of the trip and I must say that the people we met and the places we saw were great. I have now ridden my motorcycles in all of the lower 48 states and have found a few places we will head back to. I kinda dedicated the ride to an organization out of the Dallas Texas are called the Warrior Spirit Project who helps Vets and First Responders deal with P.T.S.D. through Yoga, Farming and Dog Rescue. Please check them out and donate if you can http://warriorspiritproject.org/ I am holding one of the projects shirts in the Key West photo.

View attachment 33448 Key West, FL 6/9/17
View attachment 33447 Madawaska, ME 6/28/17
View attachment 33446 Blaine, WA 7/14/17
View attachment 33445 San Ysidro, CA 7/18/17

Will put together an album somewhere and then post a link for all the other pictures. Oh yes I almost forgot Boo Boo's family picture: View attachment 33449 LOL Sorry man I just had to do it.
Tom

I love the family pic Tom, caption SHOULD read ... Ted and his Harem ( 3 Wives ..NO kids ) ..( LOL ) ..:laughing:

Boobala

Boobala

Tom, guess you didn't catch the posts about a prize for the "gang-member" that guesses the closest to the number of VIEWS to our MTD Transaxle thread, at OCT.31...Shut-off date to be announced ( sometime in EARLY OCT.) We are trying to get $10.00 from each of us to add to the pot , NO enter...No win... right now its at $30.00 , (4 of us in, but winner does not put in his $10.00 of course ! ) if we get you and Primerbulb to kick in ... it's $50.00 , UNLESS we allow others to join in, awarded to winner in NOV. ( the threads Anniversary date ) SOoooo let us know if you're in , or out ( like Roger and Bert ) I can understand since Bert is way down yonder and $10.00 worth of ale is a lot to give up !! ..:laughing: Roger is so tight he can squeeze a nickel till the buffalo schitts !! ..:laughing:

Clyde (primerbulb120) if you're readin this you gotta let us know 1 way or the other !! ..:confused2:

If any of our FOLLOWERS are interested in this , NOW is the time to "pipe-in" ......:anyone:

Boobala

Boobala

OK pumper, .. time to RETURN to the home-base as well, ( MTD yardman Transaxle Rebuild ) We were deprived of your support while you were out "dickin-around " all over the country, ( we did show ya we could do some detective work and track your arse down too) AND we want to know if you're going to put YOUR $10.00 in the prize money pot ?????Ya got a lot of reading to catch up on so get with it ,OH YEAH, ...why do you "cultivate" upon your face , THAT, which grows wild upon your arse ..??? ..:laughing: .:laughing: ..:laughing:

P

Pumper54

I stopped shaving when we left my house on June 5. I trimmed off the face whiskers yesterday but jave not shaved them. I do that when ever I go on a long ride. This time my wife said the whiskers were eitherly really sun bleached or gray. So off they went. ;-)
Tom

Boobala

Boobala

I stopped shaving when we left my house on June 5. I trimmed off the face whiskers yesterday but jave not shaved them. I do that when ever I go on a long ride. This time my wife said the whiskers were eitherly really sun bleached or gray. So off they went. ;-)
Tom

ARE YOU in on the prize money ..???? SPIT it out !! ..:confused2:

B

bertsmobile1

Tom

Cruel

Roger B

Roger B

Bert,

What are you trying to do? Compete with Doc for the shortest posting?

Roger B

Roger B

Tom

Tom,

I've had a beard almost continuously since 1969. (Went on a 'sneaky-boo' deployment for two months with little water to spare.)

I say "almost continuously" because when I reported to FLTASWSCOL to teach in 1971, some Surface Puke Captain was in charge and he made me shave it, but then there was a change of command shortly thereafter and the new Captain was a sub sailor, so I grew it back.. Then once in the late 70's I shaved it off and jumped out of the bathroom with nothing on but a ribbon as a surprise for my now ex-wife, and when my daughter saw me later that day, she freaked out, said I wasn't her daddy and started crying. I grew it back that time too!

Roger

Attachments

Boobala

Boobala

Tom,

I've had a beard almost continuously since 1969. (Went on a 'sneaky-boo' deployment for two months with little water to spare.)

I say "almost continuously" because when I reported to FLTASWSCOL to teach in 1971, some Surface Puke Captain was in charge and he made me shave it, but then there was a change of command shortly thereafter and the new Captain was a sub sailor, so I grew it back.. Then once in the late 70's I shaved it off and jumped out of the bathroom with nothing on but a ribbon as a surprise for my now ex-wife, and when my daughter saw me later that day, she freaked out, said I wasn't her daddy and started crying. I grew it back that time too!

Roger

GREAT pic of you and Becky .. I gonna make a copy, then cut you out of it and put it on the wall for use as a dart-board !! ( LOL )

B

bertsmobile1

Tom,

Roger

Apart from a few stints at "her majesties pleasure" worn a bead since 1970

Roger B

Roger B

GREAT pic of you and Becky .. I gonna make a copy, then cut you out of it and put it on the wall for use as a dart-board !! ( LOL )

Boo,

You gonna throw darts at Becky!! You'd better not let her catch you!! LOL

Rog

Roger B

Roger B

Apart from a few stints at "her majesties pleasure" worn a beard since 1970

Ah Ha . . Brothers of the bush!

Boobala

Boobala

Boo,

You gonna throw darts at Becky!! You'd better not let her catch you!! LOL

Rog

yeah, yeah put YOUR "spin" on on it ... :laughing: ..:laughing:

P

Pumper54

Blowing the dust off this puppy I just wanted you all to know that I talked to Gretchen today and I passed on my best from you clowns to her. I will have to sit down with her and get her side of tbe story when you all were trying to find when I was on my trip. Short story is that a couple of you Romeos were hitting on her. LMAO. Names will NOT be changed to protect anyone.

Tom

NorthBama

NorthBama

not me:confused3: