Missing Brand

AReid

Forum Newbie
Threads
I dont see New Holland oN the list. Is there another brand that NH is under. My M16 ZH Zero turn is at the shop undergoing spring tuneup, hoping it's not going to cost an arm and a leg.

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
I dont see New Holland oN the list. Is there another brand that NH is under. My M16 ZH Zero turn is at the shop undergoing spring tuneup, hoping it's not going to cost an arm and a leg.
We've had a few New Holland threads in the other brands forum.

Clipper-Tom

Forum Newbie
Threads
And Country Clipper is a missing brand.
I've got a Clipper Boulavard, had it for 2 years. Excellent machine, 23 HP Kohler, 2800 trans axle, tilt up deck for cleaning. Don't understand why it's not more popular.

GrumpyCat

Threads
I've got a Clipper Boulavard, had it for 2 years. Excellent machine, 23 HP Kohler, 2800 trans axle, tilt up deck for cleaning. Don't understand why it's not more popular.
My dealer sells them as fast as he can get them. Priced higher than an Exmark but a better machine.

Small lawn here, 2023 Avenue 42".

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
The agent down here told me that CC are not interested in exporting because they sell every machine the instant it comes off the production line
Down here they are near twice the price of equivalent machines but the dissability / workers compensation providers do not care as they are the only 1 hand mowers we can get .