MINI TIRE MACHINE

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Just found this item at Harbor Freight, If it works , it will be WELL WORTH THE MONEY !!!

States it for use up to 12 inch rims, guess that leaves out the big boys , but they have another larger machine for the same price.
my local shop charges $20.00 just to install or remove a tire ( no repair or valve stem included )

Mini-Tire Changer ..............:cool2:

shiftsuper175607

Lawn Addict
Threads
Just found this item at Harbor Freight, If it works , it will be WELL WORTH THE MONEY !!!

States it for use up to 12 inch rims, guess that leaves out the big boys , but they have another larger machine for the same price.
my local shop charges $20.00 just to install or remove a tire ( no repair or valve stem included )

Mini-Tire Changer ..............:cool2

About $34 with the 20% cuopon they regular have in mags and newspapers.
Bought one last week and replaced two tires on JD of the 15x6x6

Took it to friend to use.

A few videos on Youtube under "Harbor Freight mini-tire changer.

motoman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Take a look at the 8" to truck size unit for the same money. Read the reviews. Can be mounted on an old pallet.

DaveTN

Threads
I bought one at Harbor Freight about 2 months ago and haven't put it together yet!
I got it mostly for small tires and mower wheels. I got the 20% off too. I also saw
where they had this additional add-on for Motorcycle Wheels! I'm looking fwd to
trying mine out. :laughing:

shiftsuper175607

Lawn Addict
Threads
Take a look at the 8 in to truck tire unit for the same money. Read the reviews. Can be mounted on an old pallet.

The problem with that one(8 in to truck tire unit) is that with lawn mower tires is that the center is too big for the lawn mower wheel to go down on...

It would work on an 8 inch boat trailer tire or anything with a larger opening.

My friend, I took mine to, actually has one of those and when I said I was going to HF to buy the mini-tire changer he said don't...it won't work.

I looked at his and say it was different than the mini-tire changer.