Export thread

Mcculloch Parts Listing

davbell22602

davbell22602

I need help finding parts listing/manual for a FR2.3 18in gas chainsaw.

reynoldston

reynoldston

I see a lot of parts on E-BAY.

davbell22602

davbell22602

I see a lot of parts on E-BAY.

What good does that do me if I dont have the any part numbers? What does parts and ebay have to do with my question?

reynoldston

reynoldston

What good does that do me if I dont have the any part numbers? What does parts and ebay have to do with my question?

What do you need the parts numbers and list for are you going into the repair business or are they for your own saw? I do repairs all the time for customers and never do I have a part number till I do my work of finding them. I start with the web and some times I will go to the dealer and get the part numbers. It takes time and some skill to find parts. A lot of manufactures sell parts list but you will find its not free and your dealers pay for this parts books. As far as E-bay gos I just though you were looking for parts for your own saw.

davbell22602

davbell22602

What do you need the parts numbers and list for are you going into the repair business or are they for your own saw? I do repairs all the time for customers and never do I have a part number till I do my work of finding them. I start with the web and some times I will go to the dealer and get the part numbers. It takes time and some skill to find parts. A lot of manufactures sell parts list but you will find its not free and your dealers pay for this parts books. As far as E-bay gos I just though you were looking for parts for your own saw.

Its my own saw. Mcculloch.com has manuals but cant find one for a Fr2.3 18in. Is the FR2.3 18in same as another model thats not a reman?

reynoldston

reynoldston

Winchester USA or England? Equipment dealer? Frist of all I just do a small repair business from my house and with a very large line up, Motorcycles,lawn equipment, chainsaws, or most anything that comes my way. So when I need parts I have to start looking which can be very time consuming. It looks like you are in a differant situation then I am in being a dealer and maybe a differant country. For one things I do is go to dealers to get my part numbers. It looks like I got over my head with this post? I will back out on this.

I

ILENGINE

I am a mcculloch dealer, and my distributor parts lookup doesn't show any information avaiable for that model. Most of the Mcculloch parts are gone and are not available through a dealer. Husqvarna now owns Mcculloch and have basically killed the program.

EngineMan

EngineMan

I also went over my 433 files (manuals) on Mcculloch Chainsaws and I couldn't find it.:mad:

davbell22602

davbell22602

Dixie sales has it listed under 2318. But no part number for a primier bulb.

EngineMan

EngineMan

Is that what you are looking for (part number for a primier bulb)...?

davbell22602

davbell22602

Is that what you are looking for (part number for a primier bulb)...?

Yes. I'm not sure if its mcculloch part number or a walbro/zama part number. Dixie has the model listed as a 2318 silver eagle. I'll need a carb kit for it too.

PRIMER BULB PUMP MCCULLOCH 3805 2318 2118 3516 4900 | eBay

EngineMan

EngineMan

I will have a look at Silver Eagle manual

R

Rivets

Dav, you asked for help. People here will be glad to help you, if you help us. Your request is a tough one since Muccullock has been out of business for so long. If I asked for help finding a for my Briggs model A, everyone would be asking for numbers, because there were four different links used. You have thousands of hours of experience available to you here, don't question it. At least here someone is trying to help, I notice that on My Tractor Forum you've received 0 replies.

EngineMan

EngineMan

11-600038-02 SILVER EAGLE 2318 06/93 to 05/96 IPL 211318

Part Number..... 22424202 Primer, Remote Dealer stocked

Ref #23

Attachments

EngineMan

EngineMan

Carburetor Assembly (Zama)

Part Number 301041 Kit, Carburetor Repair RB-39
Part Number 301042 Kit, Gasket/Diaphragm GND-35

Carburetor Assembly (Walbro)

Part Number 324013 Kit, Carburetor Repair A1128WT
Part Number 324009 Kit, Gasket/Diaphragm B1110WT

EngineMan

EngineMan

(Zama) and the next is ......Walbro

Attachments

davbell22602

davbell22602

So to answer my own question about the primer being a Mcculloch part number. The answer would be yes. Cause the that ebay link I posted shows it fits Echo as well. Thanks EngineMan

EngineMan

EngineMan

The file's I have on the Silver Eagle are.....

If you want me to look up on any of them just let me know.

davbell22602

davbell22602

The file's I have on the Silver Eagle are.....

If you want me to look up on any of them just let me know.

2318 is the only one I need right now in a paper IPL. I couldnt find it on the mccullochpower.com site.

EngineMan

EngineMan

This one is PDF you can always print it

Attachments

• McCulloch-Gas-Chain-Saws-Parts-Manuals-11-600038-59-Silver-Eagle-2318-IPL-211318-01.pdf
    354.8 KB · Views: 7

davbell22602

davbell22602

This one is PDF you can always print it

thanks again

EngineMan

EngineMan

You're welcome, other pint on the bar...!:thumbsup:

And Rivets my boy, please read you're PM's...:wink: