Export thread

LX-178

W

Wornslick

8OYrTd2ARwC6L7N2Yrv5pQ.jpg

I don't know why the picture isn't level. Here is my 1997 JD LX-178. It started leaking fuel and being 21 years old I went to the dealer with full intentions of buying a new 300 series. Then they told me my snow blade wouldn't fit so I decided to keep it, they fixed her up and she is cutting and driving like a new one. Glad to be here and looking forward to reading and learning.

B

bertsmobile1

View attachment 37599

I don't know why the picture isn't level. Here is my 1997 JD LX-178. It started leaking fuel and being 21 years old I went to the dealer with full intentions of buying a new 300 series. Then they told me my snow blade wouldn't fit so I decided to keep it, they fixed her up and she is cutting and driving like a new one. Glad to be here and looking forward to reading and learning.

:welcome:

Because you took it on a mobile phone.
To fix it you have to download the photo to your computer then save it in a photo app and then submit the saved photo.
If I post directly off the phone they are always wrong

W

Wornslick

:welcome:

Because you took it on a mobile phone.
To fix it you have to download the photo to your computer then save it in a photo app and then submit the saved photo.
If I post directly off the phone they are always wrong

Thanks bertsmobile1, I will go and try to figure it out. I did take the pic with my phone, attached the phone to my Mac and imported it. Thats where the pic was stored.

W

Wornslick

fullsizeoutput_174.jpg. I think I got it!

Catherine

Catherine

Looks good!

Welcome to the forum :smile: