Export thread

LT2000 Craftsman Tractor snow blade?????

F

fishin_wi

Hello all, brand new here. I have a model 917.273143. Very popular, LT2000 grey rider. I'm looking for a snow blade for my driveway. Anyone have this model with a blade? Just looking for advise, I know I will need chains and possibly weights. Any advise would be great! I have a 17.5 HP engine, hopefully will be enough. THanks! merry christmas

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

WELCOME TO LMF!
The guy in this video has chains, but I don't think he has weights. Check it out.
(video by schnit1234)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you, too! :smile:

F

fishin_wi

Cool! Thanks for the link. Looks like it handles the snow just fine! And thats the exact same machine I have. Thanks a bunch again :)

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

Cool! Thanks for the link. Looks like it handles the snow just fine! And thats the exact same machine I have. Thanks a bunch again :)

No problem...and have a Merry Christmas! :smile:

F

fishin_wi

Well I've found a couple blades but they won't work :( in case anyone is wondering model 24412 will not work....is for the bigger tractors....the search continues

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

Well I've found a couple blades but they won't work :( in case anyone is wondering model 24412 will not work....is for the bigger tractors....the search continues

Good luck! :smile:

metz12

metz12

i rigged mine on there my tractor. mine is an mtd plow going on a craftsman tractor. here are some pics of the mount and the plow on.

Attachments