Export thread

Looking for float-Bowl gasket for the Chinese carburetors walk-behind mowers

edgenet

edgenet

Looking for float-Bowl gasket for the Chinese carbs that are installed on all the lawnmower engines these days.

B

bertsmobile1

Looking for float-Bowl gasket for the Chinese carbs that are installed on all the lawnmower engines these days.

There are about a dozen or more different rip off engines that originate from China so you will need to be a bit more specific.
Some are B & S copies, Some are Honda copies some are copies of engines I am not familiar with.
Some are EPA compliant so do not have primers, some are not and have fuel primers and they all use different gaskets.

edgenet

edgenet

Thank-you for your response I did some digging and the best I could find is an MTD part number 951-11589 I do not want to pay $6 US for a silly gasket. The reason I am looking for just the gasket every-time I remove the bowl to clean-out the jets in most cases the gasket rips or falls off. At this point all I need is the dam gasket to complete the job. I have gaskets for B&S and Tec engines which I buy for 50 cents. I did buy a bunch for honda engine they are just a bit large and not working.

Boobala

Boobala

Found this, but I think your days of $.50 gaskets are not to be found, hope this helps.

https://www.jackssmallengines.com/j...mips-9hodu1wivsbbach35wgqleaqyaiabegjmspd_bwe

reynoldston

reynoldston

The days of 50 cent gaskets was gone years ago. 6 dollars sounds about right unless you make your own gasket. This is the very reason repair cost is getting out of site any more.

edgenet

edgenet

Found this, but I think your days of $.50 gaskets are not to be found, hope this helps.

https://www.jackssmallengines.com/j...mips-9hodu1wivsbbach35wgqleaqyaiabegjmspd_bwe

Thank-you I will give that a try and will look for o-ring gasket of the same size, it may be cheaper.

edgenet

edgenet

For Americans call Stens and the part # 485-970
For Canadians Call Vickers part# 23-13250

The above gaskets should fit all snowblower and walk behind lawnmowers, The knock-off carbs are copies Honda GX110 engine carbs.