Export thread

Looking at a S200XT

S

Sonders

Thinking of selling my older Turf Tiger and getting something new. Stopped at the local dealer and was checking out the S200XT w/ 61" deck. They had one with a Briggs engine and one with a Kaw. I've always had Kaw engines on my mowers, but dealer was really talking up the new briggs commercial engines. I really liked both mowers but not sold yet. Anybody here own one and care to give a review? Thanks in advance.

S

Shughes717

Thinking of selling my older Turf Tiger and getting something new. Stopped at the local dealer and was checking out the S200XT w/ 61" deck. They had one with a Briggs engine and one with a Kaw. I've always had Kaw engines on my mowers, but dealer was really talking up the new briggs commercial engines. I really liked both mowers but not sold yet. Anybody here own one and care to give a review? Thanks in advance.

My father has an s200xt with the vanguard big block. It's a 2011 model. Great mowers. If I were to get one, I would go with the vanguard engine. He mows about 9 acres with his, and it leaves a great cut. I have a 2012 s150xt 48". I mow a little over 4 acres. My mower also has the zt5400 hydros, but I have the 20hp FX series Kawasaki. It is a good engine, but I wish I had waited for the 2013 models. The 2013 s150xt has a larger engine, a floor panel that is easily removed, and wider tires. Snapper pro mowers are very well made. Same frame and deck as a Ferris, just doesn't have the independent suspension.

S

Sonders

Thanks for the info Shughes.