Licenced?

PyhooyaBooya

Threads
If I plan on just mowing a few yards until I can get my feet under me, at what point do I need to get a business licence? Also, if I got a sticker or magnet for my truck do I need any type of CDL? Argh to licencing!

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
If I plan on just mowing a few yards until I can get my feet under me, at what point do I need to get a business licence? Also, if I got a sticker or magnet for my truck do I need any type of CDL? Argh to licensing!

Licensing requirements differ from state to state so I would tell you to check with the county tax collector and make sure of the requirements for your location. For the most part if you are receiving payments for a service you are providing, you need to be licensed.

As far as advertising and I'm assuming that's what you're talking about when you say you have a magnet for the truck I'd say no to that, at least there's nothing required here in my location but again I'd check or ask about that when I found out about the licensing issue. Something else you may want to be-aware of is the insurance, in some places it is a requirement to have it to purchase a License.

Yea I know, I thought and asked the same thing, ALL this so I can mow a lawn.4_13_13.gifdisappoint.gif