LF JD z225 Seat Suspension

jroller20

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello my name is Josh and I am new to these forums. I bought a new JD z225 last yeah and really beats the heck out of my back after riding it for a few acres. I have a total of 6 acres to mow and I bought the smaller 42" deck mower cause there a lot of tight areas a larger mower cant get in to. The reason I am posting is because I am looking for a suspension for the seat. The one I keep running in to that is made by JD says that it is not compatible for the Z225 and I was wondering if anyone knew of one that does fit this mower, or if I could modify the one sold by JD to make it fit. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

BBO

Threads
The one I keep running in to that is made by JD says that it is not compatible for the Z225 and I was wondering if anyone knew of one that does fit this mower

You may indeed have to do some modifications to whatever you find, and it may not be easy to do.
I know Exmark makes some real nice suspension seats that sure helps you butt mow...

Go to the dealer and study the way the seats mount. I suspect you might need to change seat and all, not just the suspension.

These seats sell a lot of expensive mowers. You may have to trade up to get what you want.

txzrider

Threads
Northern tools has a bunch of suspension seats.