Leaves, how did that happen?

Bethieboo

Threads
It was like one day I had a nice green yard clear of leaves and the next morning there were tons of leaves out there! How does that happen, is there some gremlin who dumps a bunch of leaves in my yard overnight?

dria

Threads
Hehe, no but there are nights that I have thought that same thing. I think it is more that the leaves are shaken of in greater numbers when it is wet, rainy, and windy out. Have you had weather like that?

Stopper

Threads
I actually used to have a neighbor who would would dump his leaves over his fence right in to my yard. It was a non to happy situation. I was so glad when he moved.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
I actually used to have a neighbor who would would dump his leaves over his fence right in to my yard. .

Another good use for a snow blower... Just drive along your side of the fence and blow them & a few of yours:biggrin: right back...
I don't think they would make too many trips back and forth before they just turned to dust... :smile:KennyV

henry

Threads
Haha, that sounds like lawn wars! I do like the way that kenny thinks though. Rather rude of them to just dump their leaves in to your yard! I feel bad for their new neighbors!