Lawn Sprinkler Poll

Which sprinkler manufacture do you prefer?

• Hunter

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Rain Bird

• Orbit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • K-Rain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

• Total voters

Sprinkler Buddy

Threads
Hunter, Orbit, Rain Bird, K-Rain, or Other

Which sprinkler manufacture provides the best value for your hard earned money?

If you would, please select your choice in the poll, I have it where one can select more than one brand if they would like. I have posted this poll on two other forums beside this one, once I have enough data, I'm going to post all of the results from all forums so folks can see what others like over all. I think this poll can help others decide based on the results it produces from three different forums.

Thanks for participating!

Last edited:

benski

Threads
Did you mean manufacturer?
For my preferences, I like the Melnor oscillating sprinklers. Big, heavy boogers with brass gears, bushings, etc. 22 years and counting. Not cheap the first time, but as with most things, you get what you pay for. (For the most part:frown:)

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Whether in ground or above, I never use either type. My lawn is mainly weeds, why waste the water?

As for my garden, same thing, I directly water with a hose, right at the roots. Sprinkling a garden is a HUGE waste of water.

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Whether in ground or above, I never use either type. My lawn is mainly weeds, why waste the water?

As for my garden, same thing, I directly water with a hose, right at the roots. Sprinkling a garden is a HUGE waste of water.

My thoughts exactly so ....no vote here.
It's my opinion that irrigating someting that does not have an agricultural benefit is an inefficient use of a valuable resource.
Understand that in my state we have experienced some severe droughts over the past few years, similiar to other parts of the country. As these trends continue I think all of us will, at one point in time, have to take a good hard look at how we use water.
I guess that is another thread....I'm done.