Lawn Mower Storage...

Where do you store your Lawn Mower ?

• Total voters

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
Where do you store your mower ?

Threads
I put mine in the shed i built 12x22 the wife wont let me bring it in the house...:laughing:..:laughing:..

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
When I was younger I had a house with no garage or shed so I kept it in the back of my pickup which had a cap. Weatherproof and secure !!!

Threads
When I was younger I had a house with no garage or shed so I kept it in the back of my pickup which had a cap. Weatherproof and secure !!!

Out of the weather is all that counts..:thumbsup:

Mark1

Threads
That's the problem when you have a BIG garage I end up storing several machines.and a few other odds and ends for friends:wink:

benski

Threads
Some are inside a heated garage, some are in a locked shed, some are outdoors under a large fir tree with a tarp, and others are under the tree, no tarp.:laughing:

jamesslcx

Threads
If I get me a new rider I may have to bribe my wife into letting me keep it inside, otherwise in the barn!

Dangeroustoys56

Threads
I prefer mine to be inside - but isnt always the case ( lack of room inside sheds) - tried to get my wife to let me park a few in our screened in porch area, but i was out voted....

4 of them are in my wooden shed, 10 are in the auto shelter , the rest ( w/o motors) are under tarps.

Before i had the sheds, they were all outside under tarps....

CompactTractorFan

Threads
That's the problem when you have a BIG garage I end up storing several machines.and a few other odds and ends for friends:wink:

We have two restaurant booths and tables in our garage that we are "hanging onto" for a relative...:wink:

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
We have two restaurant booths and tables in our garage that we are "hanging onto" for a relative...:wink:

If you were closer I could give you a few more booths to keep yours company... :smile:KennyV