Lawn care/ landscaping

Threads
Residentially there are four types of people you mow for: the old, the lazy, the busy, and the rich. There world will always have these people in, so there will be the demand for lawn care.

Theres 2 that cover my customers Old, and Busy. The only thing I do for that group (rich) now is mulch.

Mid TN Lawn

Threads
No we had one crew doing asphalt sealing and patching. Two crews washing and sealing aggregate drives and decks. We also installed traffic signs and parking curbs. We striped parking lots. We also took paving which we subbed to friends.

Threads
No we had one crew doing asphalt sealing and patching. Two crews washing and sealing aggregate drives and decks. We also installed traffic signs and parking curbs. We striped parking lots. We also took paving which we subbed to friends.

I have slowed way down from that. I have 5 yards plus mine, and thats it these days. I use to do alot of what you mentioned but running solo with 27 yards to cut back then, and sealing driveways, tree removal, tree trimming, siding, gutters, seed, and straw, etc, and work a regular job was just to much.

CardinalLawnCare

Forum Newbie
Threads
I think the demand will be high for the next 10 years or so, but there is a possibility that the demand will be low. It will depend on the preferences of people. As long as there are lawns in their houses, we will never run out of customers.

CardinalLawnCare

Forum Newbie
Threads
It will be dependent on the demand of the people, but I think it will flourish for the next 5 years or so. We are not yet sure as the demand is not really stable. There are some who prefers to do it on their own while some requires our help when it comes to these concerns.