Buying Advice KUBOTA ZD326P ZERO TURN MOWER QUESTION????

BuffDaddy

Forum Newbie
Threads
[SIZE="7"[SIZE="1"]]Greetings All:
Been looking at the Kubota ZD326P Zero Turn and it looks really great. Need something that will cut about 7 acres. Flat 5 acres grass and 2 acres additional grass runway. Been doing it with my old JD316 and it takes forever.

Was wondering if anyone has input and also pricing on this mower?? So far, best price I have gotten is $12,600 + tax, equaling 13, 293 out the door. Seem fair for what it is?? Plus getting 0% for 60 months.

Look forward to your replies,,,grass getting high,:laughing::laughing:

BuffDaddy
[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Last edited:

slc10844

Threads
Great mower. I bought mine, a ZD326 with a 60" deck, 5 yrs ago to cut 7 acres. About half level ground and the rest is hilly slopes. The 326 has plenty of power and the deep deck will eat up tall grass. Haven't had any problems, just routine maintenance. It's a big heavy machine so it isn't very nimble in close quarters, especially if you have a lot of trees with low branches. Uses about 5 gal of fuel to do the 7 acres. Can't comment on pricing. I think pricing depends on the area of the country your in and the dealers competition. Where I live EXmark and Toro are everywhere. Kubota is sort of the underdog.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Great machine. You won't be unhappy with it. Price seems to be about $500 high but I don't know what part of the country your in or the competitors around you.

BuffDaddy

Forum Newbie
Threads
Just did some haggling and got price down to $12,100, plus fuel tanks of fuel on pickup:smile:. I'm located here in western, Wisconsin, Eastern Iowa area.

Buff