Kubota’s New Z700-Series Commercial ZTRs

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
As Kubota's fastest zero-turn mower, the Z700-Series provides professional-grade results, and is designed intuitively for easy operation and increased productivity.

Read this article on LawnWorld

Threads

OUTDOOR CONCEPTS

Threads
Re: Kubota痴 New Z700-Series Commercial ZTRs

That looks like a sweet machine!

Jkluckman

Threads
Purchased a new z725 and the first day about 45min into my first mow the left side hydraulic locked up in the forward position on a hill. Had to shut it down. Had had problems with the left side since although it does feel a little tighter than it used to.

The mower cuts great and even. I have cut tall fields with it at a normal speed and doesnt even struggle.

8hrs on the mower and the right side hydraulic pump is failing. Flat land it works fine but going up a hill it gets a high pitch squeal and cant build up enough pressure to move. Took it back to the dealer and its been in the shop for 2 weeks now and they keep saying another part is needed. Kubota claims its a "defect" in some of the pumps that got installed only for the right side though. Well see.

I have always heard good things about Kubota but this machine and the speed of the repair is making me question my $10k purchase.

I love mowing with it but its been in the shop longer than I have been able to use it.

Anyone else have any issues like this?

OUTDOOR CONCEPTS

Threads
Re: Kubota痴 New Z700-Series Commercial ZTRs

Very surprised to hear this. Kubota make an amazing machine....I mean its no Grasshopper but they are amazing! :cool:

Jkluckman

Threads
Finally got my mower back. Seems to be working just fine. Used the loaner they gave me (60" toro z master) which it road just a little smoother (probably because I didnt get the upgraded suspension that kubota offers) my kubota z725 beat it in every other way. The toro would bog down going at a slower speed over grass that hadn't been cut in 2 weeks where my kubota just ate through that grass even at the full 11mph speed kubota says it will do just to see if it would handle what the toro couldnt.

So even with the hydraulic issue im still glad I purchased the kubota.

Jkluckman

Threads
So my z725 is back in the shop for an issue with the carburetor. Been in for a week now and I'm told they are still waiting for kubota to get the warranty part to them. So far kubota dealers are fine with fixing the issue, it just takes forever for kubota to ship a part out to them so they can get it fixed.

So if your thinking about a new mower and can go a week or two without one while kubota takes its sweet time getting the part to the dealer so they can get it fixed. Then kubota is a fine choice but I'm starting to regret my purchase just on how slow it takes to get something repaired when you need to get lawns done.
My next purchase will NOT be a kubota just for that reason.