Export thread

Kohler Engie Information

E

ekywildcat

Have a question about Kohler engines, I've never owned one. Just got done dealing with a Briggs and don't think I'll be buying another mower with a B&S on it. So does a Kohler have a compression release or if they do is it a better design? I have the same question about a Kawasaki engine, if I need to go to the Kawasaki forum, that's fine, just let me know and I'll edit my post. Thanks.

I

ILENGINE

Some Kohler engines have a compression release and some don't. the only one I have had come into the shop with a compression release issue was on a Courage single. Kawasaki also uses a compression release but never have had to go beyond adjusting valves on the ones that I have worked.

E

ekywildcat

Some Kohler engines have a compression release and some don't. the only one I have had come into the shop with a compression release issue was on a Courage single. Kawasaki also uses a compression release but never have had to go beyond adjusting valves on the ones that I have worked.

Thanks. Sorry about leaving the n out of engine, tried to edit, wouldn't let me edit the title though:wink: