Kohler Courage carb question

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Just give them time. They are still pounding on the manufacturers, and distributors, but are also looking at random dealers, like the Toro dealer in northern Illinois that had his stock inspected, because Toro released some 2012 emission engines to dealers in December of 2011. the law allows since 2010, for consumers to be fined as well, so it will be coming in the next few years.

I will grantee you if some yo-yo comes onto my front yard to look at my carburetor we will see who has the right of the law, it would be called trespassing. Thank goodness we still do have some rights here in the USA. What judge is going to write a search warrant to check out carburetor plastic caps? Then if it was the case who will have the equipment to test emissions. Yes cars have to be checked, only so they can be registered to drive on public roads. I have a neighbor that dreams up a lot of these laws also, they go in one ear and out the other.

coinman66

Threads
The screw on the top which is in way too far is the throttle stop which sets the throttle opening at idle.
Both of these only work at idle
Download the manual for setting up instructions

Thanks Bertsmobile1.