Export thread

Kohler Co. to Start Making Portable Generators

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

"November 20, 2013 Kohler Co. will start making portable generators next year, joining competitors like Generac Holdings Inc. and Briggs & Stratton Corp. that already make both standby and portable generators."

- See more at: Kohler Co. to Start Making Portable Generators - Rural Lifestyle Dealer

briggs

briggs

"November 20, 2013 Kohler Co. will start making portable generators next year, joining competitors like Generac Holdings Inc. and Briggs & Stratton Corp. that already make both standby and portable generators."

- See more at: Kohler Co. to Start Making Portable Generators - Rural Lifestyle Dealer

AWESOME:thumbsup:

reynoldston

reynoldston

Kohler can see the writing on the wall. Too many company's don't keep up with the times and end up going out of business.

davbell22602

davbell22602

I wanna sell my Troy Built generator and buy a Kohler now.

reynoldston

reynoldston

I wanna sell my Troy Built generator and buy a Kohler now.

Why, what is wrong with the Troy Built?

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

Kohler Power: Kohler Enters Portable Generator Market: Press Releases: About Us

M

mechanic mark

Honda is #1 you won't go wrong when comparing price, quality, durability and by far the best product on the market, top of the line.

However, if you choose to go with Kohler I would recommend the Command commercial engine, and if Briggs & Stratton the Vanguard commercial engine.

davbell22602

davbell22602

Why, what is wrong with the Troy Built?

There's nothing wrong with it. I just put a new briggs carb on 2 years ago in the summer.

R

Raw Dodge

Am a fan of kohler, but there current standy generators aren't competitive with others,briggs has some offerings,but generac owns that market now,but there quality isn't what it was back in the late 90s...there vtwins reliability is spotty...I hope they can compete price wise,but maintain there quality.