JD SABRE 21-Inch (14PS, 14SS) Walk-Behind Mowers - PC2547

able43

Threads
  • / JD SABRE 21-Inch (14PS, 14SS) Walk-Behind Mowers - PC2547
In condensed form, I am working on this push mower and I need some help figuring out what B/S engine is on it. I am after the air cleaner housing that has the primer bulb on it (John Deere MIA11450 ). Can anyone tell me what engine i have by the information I have provided? Thanks in advance

Attachments

• john deere info.PNG
    john deere info.PNG
    256.8 KB · Views: 5

JoeM(GA)

Threads
on most of the Briggs of this style, if you look at the top flat area of the muffler guard, you will see a line of three sets of numbers
model code serial number

able43

Threads
on most of the Briggs of this style, if you look at the top flat area of the muffler guard, you will see a line of three sets of numbers
model code serial number

Thank you for the tip, I saw a thin plate but no numbers engraved into it like most other engines I've dealt with. This is my first time working with JD and I am trying to get around buying parts marked up by them if I don't have too. I saw the BS engine and assumed I could just find its engine code and yada yada, then plug it in but I can't seem to find it, was hoping someone on the JD section could look up the info I provided and help me like this.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Have you tried the rocker cover, top& bottom as they can go on either way .
Otherwise post some pickies of the engine & the carb.
Some one will recognise it.

able43

Threads
Have you tried the rocker cover, top& bottom as they can go on either way .
Otherwise post some pickies of the engine & the carb.
Some one will recognise it.

Thank you for tip! It was near the head of the engine, stamped onto a shroud. With those numbers, I looked up the part I needed and as suspected, much cheaper than buying the re branded john deere part.