Export thread

I've got MAIL !!

Boobala

Boobala

Check your e-mail.. I just got several LMF emails, although "old" they're coming through again, NOW I'll probably get buried !!

BlazNT

BlazNT

I got 1 this morning.

R

Rivets

What did you do? I'll try anything to get them back.

Boobala

Boobala

What did you do? I'll try anything to get them back.

Did NOTHING, they just appeared ..I don't know what happened !

~ 0 ~ here.

Bleach

Bleach

None here either. :(

BlazNT

BlazNT

I'm going to try changing my e-mail address and see what happens.

Boobala

Boobala

I'm going to try changing my e-mail address and see what happens.

Chuck ...have you changed your email address since you joined the forum ?? maybe there's a way to get to your "personal-folder" at the forum and check on it, I use Windows Mail ( PRIVATE in VISTA ) for going on the forum, & posting but I get my LMF post notifications on my AOL mail account , I think the problem lies in the forum outbound somehow, sometimes I get them a BUNCH at a time and then sometimes, none for weeks. I just live with it . ..:confused2:

Forgot... if you have a SECURITY pgrm. check those settings, I use Norton ( symantec) NO PROBLEMS

BlazNT

BlazNT

Chuck ...have you changed your email address since you joined the forum ?? maybe there's a way to get to your "personal-folder" at the forum and check on it, I use Windows Mail ( PRIVATE in VISTA ) for going on the forum, & posting but I get my LMF post notifications on my AOL mail account , I think the problem lies in the forum outbound somehow, sometimes I get them a BUNCH at a time and then sometimes, none for weeks. I just live with it . ..:confused2:

Forgot... if you have a SECURITY pgrm. check those settings, I use Norton ( symantec) NO PROBLEMS

I use web mail. No real security on that stuff. I just changed my e-mail for the first time on here and have not recieved a single email on the new one. But have recieved old mail for old account. That means the email server has them qued up but not sending them out.

Bleach

Bleach

I found 18 emails this morning!:confused2:

EDIT: they keep coming every 10 minutes.:shocked:

Boobala

Boobala

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR !!

Just checked my email ... 80+ messages from LMF ...most were really old, ... see pic .

E-mails.JPG

willys55

willys55

I received alot of mail yesterday...it was all over a week old....LOL