IS2100

cruizerjoy

Threads
looking for input on this mower. Trying to get someone with real world experience with this mower. The one I am looking at has the kohler efi,61in cut. It looks like a great machine but it also has a lot of moving parts. Maintinance issues ? Longevity ? Thanks for any input.

Shughes717

Lawn Addict
Threads
looking for input on this mower. Trying to get someone with real world experience with this mower. The one I am looking at has the kohler efi,61in cut. It looks like a great machine but it also has a lot of moving parts. Maintinance issues ? Longevity ? Thanks for any input.

My dad has the snapper pro s200xt. It is the same mower without the suspension (snapper pro/ ferris/ simplicity are all owned by Briggs & Stratton). His has the 32 hp vanguard big block and 60" icd deck. He has had it for 3 years and cuts 9 acres with it. He has abused it and it still runs and cuts great. I have the snapper pro s150xt with the 48" icd deck and 20 hp Kawi engine. I mow 4.2 acres with it. I have hills and a lot of trees to mow around. Can do it all in 2 hours 15 minutes. I take better care of mine. Great heavy well built mowers. If I could afford it I would trade my mower for an is2100 because my lawn is a little rough. My mower is paid for so I will just get the suspension seat instead.

cruizerjoy

Threads
Well I bought the 2100. Got a good buy on it. 1200 off plus 200 rebate plus 48 month 0% I couldn't pass it up.WOW what a machine. I only got to mow for a few minutes but I think it going to be awesome :thumbsup: I am not too computer savy so I don't know about pics. If I can figure it out I will post. You guys really helped my decision.

Shughes717

Lawn Addict
Threads
Well I bought the 2100. Got a good buy on it. 1200 off plus 200 rebate plus 48 month 0% I couldn't pass it up.WOW what a machine. I only got to mow for a few minutes but I think it going to be awesome :thumbsup: I am not too computer savy so I don't know about pics. If I can figure it out I will post. You guys really helped my decision.

Any time. Glad to hear you got the ferris. I have ridden the is2100 and it is a smooth machine. If I could afford one I would have one parked in my shop, but alas I will just have to get the suspension seat for my snapper pro. It is a very good mower as well.

cruizerjoy

Threads
well I have a few hours on the 2100 now. I am in awe of this machine!!! cut some native grass that should of been brush hogged and it just powered through it. that kohler efi is powerful! granted the cut wasn't pretty but I didn't expect it be. the engineering of this mower is terrific. well designed unit. I just love it:thumbsup:

Shughes717

Lawn Addict
Threads
well I have a few hours on the 2100 now. I am in awe of this machine!!! cut some native grass that should of been brush hogged and it just powered through it. that kohler efi is powerful! granted the cut wasn't pretty but I didn't expect it be. the engineering of this mower is terrific. well designed unit. I just love it:thumbsup:

The is2100 is one of my favorite mowers. If I had the extra cash I would own one myself. Glad you are enjoying yours.