Export thread

Is this a good deal?

S

StratsRock

I'm about ready to pull the trigger on a Hustler XOne 48" deck. Close out new for $7725. What do you think?

Lawnboy18

Lawnboy18

What is exacly "close out new"? 10 hours, 3 hours, 20 hours?

Z

zmister11

This^

S

StratsRock

It has 0.7 on the hour meter

Ric

Ric

I'm about ready to pull the trigger on a Hustler XOne 48" deck. Close out new for $7725. What do you think?

I think we need more information.

S

StratsRock

2014 Hustler model X-One with 48" mowing deck. New on dealers showroom floor showing 0.7 hours on the hour meter. Kawasaki FX 22hp motor. Not much else to add other than unused and has the standard features that come on the X-One model.

S

SeniorCitizen

$6,180.00 is a fairly good close out deal if you really need it and have a place to store it.

Ric

Ric

$6,180.00 is a fairly good close out deal if you really need it and have a place to store it.

I thought the deal or price they were giving was kinda high.

S

StratsRock

Where did you see one for $6180? They're usually $8400 for the X-one commercial model. I thought $7700 was pretty good.

S

SeniorCitizen

Does it have sealed spindle bearings? If it does it must not be commercial. Offer 6180 cash and go up to 6700 if necessary. If your offer isn't accepted start for the door and see how fast they can catch you.

Ric

Ric

Does it have sealed spindle bearings? If it does it must not be commercial. Offer 6180 cash and go up to 6700 if necessary. If your offer isn't accepted start for the door and see how fast they can catch you.

Not to change the subject or hijack the thread but let me get this straight, if a mower has sealed spindle bearings it's not a commercial mower??

S

StratsRock

Not to change the subject or hijack the thread but let me get this straight, if a mower has sealed spindle bearings it's not a commercial mower??

From all the commercial ZTR I've looked at they all have sealed bearings with the exception of Husqvarna.

Carscw

Carscw

Most commercial mowers have sealed bearings.
Most industrial mowers have roller bearings.

Ric

Ric

Most commercial mowers have sealed bearings.
Most industrial mowers have roller bearings.

Yeah I know, I couldn't believe that statement. Both my commercial Toro's the ZM and GS are all sealed bearings.