Images not displaying

4getgto

Threads
Tried to add a 350 kb jpeg to a post is the Scotts No Power thread https://www.lawnmowerforum.com/threads/scotts-s2544-no-power.72135/
An it did not attach.
Some one else today tried a 1/2 dozen jokes & that also did not attach & Star just posted a couple of images & his did not attach either .
I was having the same problem. They would load at first then disappear. It looks as though all the images are gone on the " humor page" at least on my end. Thinking it might bd a site issue of sorts ? I gave up..

Last edited:

smhardesty

Threads
I just popped in to read the latest posts. I happened to see this thread and decided to check on images. I'm not seeing images either, OTHER THAN any images that are in a guy's signature. Those seem to still be there. Might be a glitch somewhere. It would be really bad if all the images that have been posted are suddenly gone. Hope someone figures out what happened.

4getgto

Threads
I just popped in to read the latest posts. I happened to see this thread and decided to check on images. I'm not seeing images either, OTHER THAN any images that are in a guy's signature. Those seem to still be there. Might be a glitch somewhere. It would be really bad if all the images that have been posted are suddenly gone. Hope someone figures out what happened.
Yea one would think it " should" be a easy fix if the site administration is notified about it.