Export thread

im looking at this snapper for 150

exotion

exotion

The deck is from the late 70's, the model number on the deck is V212P. The engine is a Wisconsin Robin EY20V off a commercial snapper

Its definately not pretty but what do you guys think if this? I unfortunately do not have pix he sent a video of a walk around instead of a pic

exotion

exotion

Decided not to buy it was a nice machine but to dam ugly :)

Myamada1230

Myamada1230

That's definitely my mower... Here's some pictures.

image-421272828.png

image-3211072926.png

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

exotion

exotion

Litterly your mower were the one texting me? Lol sorry about the ugly comment

Myamada1230

Myamada1230

Yes sir, it's definitely not pretty, but it is a great mower

exotion

exotion

Yes sir, it's definitely not pretty, but it is a great mower

I got a better deal on a older toro with blade brake 3 speed trans and a 5 hp suzuki engine. And its pretty to boot I looked at yours and about 4 other snappers and even a honda but my mechanic friend told me to go with the toro as it is a commercial machine with lots of cool gadgets. His second choice was actually your snapper because of the engine he said he could give it fresh paint and it would last me forever well maintained. And it was a high vac model which is why I almost bought it.

Myamada1230

Myamada1230

Those older toros aren't too bad, I had one of those for a little while. The Suzuki I had was a two cycle, I've had a honda too that I really enjoyed, but I keep going back to snappers

A

Alanky

Wish I was closer!

Carscw

Carscw

I would have jumped on the snapper

(( cowboy up and get over it ))

A

Alanky

Me too. Amazing how one person thinks its to ugly and others love it. can't find a W/R powered snapper around here, much less on an aluminium deck!

Myamada1230

Myamada1230

I currently have 4 WR Powered snappers, 3 are the WR EY20V, and one is the EH18V. All of which are for sale right now...

exotion

exotion

I currently have 4 WR Powered snappers, 3 are the WR EY20V, and one is the EH18V. All of which are for sale right now...

Maybe next Monday when I'm out in the valley again I could stop by and you could show me your collection? I would love to see it and maybe learn something

Myamada1230

Myamada1230

Yeah let me know, I usually leave for work between noon and 1:00pm

exotion

exotion

Yeah let me know, I usually leave for work between noon and 1:00pm

Ok ill send yah a text in the morning